• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I don’t think poopy pants Biden is “leak free”
View attachment 209953
That whole “best in 50 years” angle is so weird. I still don’t get who he’s referencing. 50 years ago in August, Nixon resigned. So Pat thinks Biden is the best since Nixon or Ford. That or he’s a complete idiot and thinks he’s talking about Kennedy. Probably the idiot option.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
An objective read of the transcript would show that Joe Biden beat Medicare, among other wackiness, if memory serves.

Most of Pat's BS and LARPs, I get. It's lame and retarded, but I get what he's trying to accomplish.

However, his unconditional fucking love for this one man, whom he doesn't know, is baffling. His consistency is making thing the closest thing that he has to something resembling a conviction - except that it's not stemming from some moral foundation, etc. He's just really resolute about... something.

I am sort of impressed, as typical Pat fashion would be to stick his finger in the air and go which way the wind is blowing, allthewhile making it look like it was his intended path all along. Like most others are doing. They're finding nice ways to walk away from Biden without totally humiliating the guy.

If his goal was to be a paid DNC shill, this isn't the way to do it. Is there anyone of note dick-ridin' Biden this hard?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
An objective read of the transcript would show that Joe Biden beat Medicare, among other wackiness, if memory serves.

Most of Pat's BS and LARPs, I get. It's lame and retarded, but I get what he's trying to accomplish.

However, his unconditional fucking love for this one man, whom he doesn't know, is baffling. His consistency is making thing the closest thing that he has to something resembling a conviction - except that it's not stemming from some moral foundation, etc. He's just really resolute about... something.

I am sort of impressed, as typical Pat fashion would be to stick his finger in the air and go which way the wind is blowing, allthewhile making it look like it was his intended path all along. Like most others are doing. They're finding nice ways to walk away from Biden without totally humiliating the guy.

If his goal was to be a paid DNC shill, this isn't the way to do it. Is there anyone of note dick-ridin' Biden this hard?
No, even Bernie sanders kind of turned on him and that faggot gets a new house everytime he runs and drops out of something, so he doesn't give a fuck

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
That’s what I’ve been annoyed about the coverage and people claiming it’s just because he’s old - no, it’s because he’s obviously out of it and confused by his surroundings. Mel Brooks is 98 and Dick Van Dyke is 99 and they’re still with it but Biden is 81 and has no idea what he’s saying or where he is.
Ridley Scott is in his mid 80s and is directing and producing films like there’s no tomorrow. They just dropped the trailer for Gladiator 2. Clint is in his 90s and still directing. Bill Shanter is in his 90s and he doesn’t look a day over 70. We’ve been watching that boarderline retard decline since 08, it’s only going to get worse and harder to hide it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I remember Pat was fighting with Bernie supporters back in 2019 and 2020 before Joe Biden got the nomination. He probably was doing the same thing back in 2016, only difference is he was shilling for Hilary, which is somehow more embarrassing than shilling for ol Dementia Joe.

Aside from Joe looking extremely old, he also doesn’t excite anyone. There was one Biden Harris sign in my area for months and then when I drove by the house the other day, the guy replaced it with a Kennedy sign.

The only reason it even happened in 2020 is because the DNC and media threw every ounce of energy they had at propping him up, pulling whatever lever they could to get Trump out of there. Well, it worked and here we are 4 years later, entering year 9 of the DNC v. Donald Trump show.

Me? I’m writing in Vince McMahon.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Now he’s at shut your FUCKING MOUTH! anger over Biden. Piggy won’t live to see this election, he’s gonna stroke out or have a heart attack before November
View attachment 209928
This fucking idiot genuinely believes it's the media's job to re-elect Biden rather than actually telling the truth for once. He should be a massive Ronnie Reagan fan for destroying journalism.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I remember Pat was fighting with Bernie supporters back in 2019 and 2020 before Joe Biden got the nomination. He probably was doing the same thing back in 2016, only difference is he was shilling for Hilary, which is somehow more embarrassing than shilling for ol Dementia Joe.

Aside from Joe looking extremely old, he also doesn’t excite anyone. There was one Biden Harris sign in my area for months and then when I drove by the house the other day, the guy replaced it with a Kennedy sign.

The only reason it even happened in 2020 is because the DNC and media threw every ounce of energy they had at propping him up, pulling whatever lever they could to get Trump out of there. Well, it worked and here we are 4 years later, entering year 9 of the DNC v. Donald Trump show.

Me? I’m writing in Vince McMahon.
That’s good shit, pal.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It so bizarre how he cant handle that his fellow dems think Biden is just too old for another term. Its not that they dislike him, they just see that he needs to retire. In pats eyes they are now nazi russian white supremacists republicans. No surprise nobody takes him seriously and nobody wants to deal with him. He is just a tantrum throwing manbaby. He was that kid that fell on the ground and threw a fit in the toy aisle until his mom caved in out of embarrassment.
Before those Redditor's ruined his life, Pat was obviously angling to end up as the token "conservative" on liberal news networks who would "tell it like it is" and reinforce every liberal position. It was never going to happen for a million reasons but I would have loved to see him in that CNN studio after the debate when they were all taking turns panicking and shitting on Biden. Even if he had ever achieved his goal he would have blown it up himself without us helping. He's just unbearably stupid and fat.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Before those Redditor's ruined his life, Pat was obviously angling to end up as the token "conservative" on liberal news networks who would "tell it like it is" and reinforce every liberal position. It was never going to happen for a million reasons but I would have loved to see him in that CNN studio after the debate when they were all taking turns panicking and shitting on Biden. Even if he had ever achieved his goal he would have blown it up himself without us helping. He's just unbearably stupid and fat.
Can you imagine how fat and sweaty he'd be under actual studio lights? He'd start to cook like a honey baked ham.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Cable news personalities will go on Celebrity Jeopardy and come in third behind a stand up comic and old rock star. Pat would do that (and from The Woke Morning Show on MSNBC, authoractivist Patrick S. Tomlinson) and go so deep in the negative there wouldn't be enough space on the display.