• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not Pat but was on a post Pat retweeted, this guy is such a retard he doesn’t realize he’s describing what they’ve had to do for Biden
IMG_3931.jpeg

It’s hard to believe these people are real and serious.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah, if the DNC spent time on propping up and comers, but the young Dems hate their policies so of course they get no backing from the DNC.
All they had to do was get a young person who wants healthcare for all, but god forbid they actually do something good.
Remember they thought Beto O’Rourke was the next Obama? They really thought his Hispanic nickname (that he gave himself) was enough to win.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Not Pat but was on a post Pat retweeted, this guy is such a retard he doesn’t realize he’s describing what they’ve had to do for Biden
View attachment 210084
These people are actual literal drones. The minute the media stops reporting on something it doesn’t exist. Reporting on Bidens age for 2 weeks after close to 9 YEARS of straight coverage about Trump? “WHY DOESNT THE MEDIA EVER COVER TRUMP??”. Reporting on Bidens age for 2 weeks which pushes Trump news out? “I HAVENT SEEN TRUMP IN 2 WEEKS!”

No you fucking goldfish brain the media just hasnt SHOWN you him in 2 weeks.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
How the fuck did a dude who voted for the Iraq war and wrote the crime bill become the poster child of leftist values?

The circle in the White House that has been propping up Biden is obviously further left than a lot of Democrats. It's obvious a lot of black women making the calls, then telling Biden to sign here. It's why so many of Biden's picks have been black women, like his idiot press secretary or loud mouth Supreme Court justice.

It's less like palace intrigue and more like a nursing home aid who makes an Alzheimer patient write out blank checks to the aid.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
View attachment 210084
You're a trumptard though...this is political for you...one of the biggest NPCs I ever encountered, but overall a good egg. But lets keep it honest.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
The circle in the White House that has been propping up Biden is obviously further left than a lot of Democrats. It's obvious a lot of black women making the calls, then telling Biden to sign here. It's why so many of Biden's picks have been black women, like his idiot press secretary or loud mouth Supreme Court justice.

It's less like palace intrigue and more like a nursing home aid who makes an Alzheimer patient write out blank checks to the aid.
The Bolsheviks were also a tiny clique...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
These people are actual literal drones. The minute the media stops reporting on something it doesn’t exist. Reporting on Bidens age for 2 weeks after close to 9 YEARS of straight coverage about Trump? “WHY DOESNT THE MEDIA EVER COVER TRUMP??”. Reporting on Bidens age for 2 weeks which pushes Trump news out? “I HAVENT SEEN TRUMP IN 2 WEEKS!”

No you fucking goldfish brain the media just hasnt SHOWN you him in 2 weeks.
They were trying to spin Trump “hiding” after the debate while Biden had to go do events / interviews for damage control is because Trump is the weak one and he was scared. No, he did rallies and was playing golf and knew its best to lay low while the news is on Biden being a mess. Social media like twitter has ruined too many people and have turned their minds into mush. I haven’t seen trump in the news for a week - HE MUST BE ON HIS DEATH BED!!

Forum Clout
No matter how hard Fatso tries, the Epstein bullshit will not stick. There's zero evidence whatsoever of Trump being a pedophile. Trump barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after he found out Epstein was using his property to assault at least one girl:

SmartSelect_20240710-113358_Brave.jpg

(Source- https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/)

Then Trump took it a step further and helped get Epstein prosecuted and the prosecutor said there's no evidence of Trump being involved in Epstein's pedo ring:

"Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009."

(Source- https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You're a trumptard though...this is political for you...one of the biggest NPCs I ever encountered, but overall a good egg. But let’s keep it honest.
I’m not a trump guy, I’ve said I think both are retarded and have their issues (Biden is a mess but Trump can’t let anything go / petty) I just like to point out how insane these people sound, especially when they claim Trump supporters are “brainwashed cult” and can’t handle hearing anything negative about trump yet they do the exact same thing when it comes to Biden. The guy I posted described exactly what they do for Biden for events with zero self-awareness. It’s amazing to watch.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
No matter how hard Fatso tries, the Epstein bullshit will not stick. There's zero evidence whatsoever of Trump being a pedophile. Trump barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after he found out Epstein was using his property to assault at least one girl:

View attachment 210085
(Source- https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/)
In your lower linked article:

“Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?

Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…”

I don’t buy Trump as some defender of women considering he tricked an employee alleging sexual assault into signing an NDA. Not accusing HIM of assault, but the golf course employees. Instead of firing them he made the girl sign an NDA and didn’t even tell her what it was.

Then Trump took it a step further and helped get Epstein prosecuted and the prosecutor said there's no evidence of Trump being involved in Epstein's pedo ring:

"Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009."

(Source- https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/)
Do I think Trump raped a 13 year old? No. But saying Trump had nothing weird to do with Epstein is pretty ridiculous considering people will label Clinton a gross pedo for palling around with Epstein…even though the same standard of evidence that’s used to label Clinton is used to exonerate Trump.

I.e, “Look at these photos of Clinton with Epstein! He’s on the flights! In the black book! HE’S A PEDO! Whoa whoa whoa, Trump is in all those things? Lets slow down, meeting Epstein doesn’t automatically make you a pedo!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

“Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?

Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…”

I don’t buy Trump as some defender of women considering he tricked an employee alleging sexual assault into signing an NDA. Not accusing HIM of assault, but the golf course employees. Instead of firing them he made the girl sign an NDA and didn’t even tell her what it was.

Do I think Trump raped a 13 year old? No. But saying Trump had nothing weird to do with Epstein is pretty ridiculous considering people will label Clinton a gross pedo for palling around with Epstein…even though the same standard of evidence that’s used to label Clinton is used to exonerate Trump.

I.e, “Look at these photos of Clinton with Epstein! He’s on the flights! In the black book! HE’S A PEDO! Whoa whoa whoa, Trump is in all those things? Lets slow down, meeting Epstein doesn’t automatically make you a pedo!”
also when it comes to Epstein they act like he only hung around Clinton and Trump. He was a very well known and connected person in New York - he threw big parties and was also invited to the biggest parties with all the major NY people (celebrities but also the very wealthy in finance / real estate / etc high positions)

A lot of people knew him and did various levels of awful things with him or thanks to him.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
also when it comes to Epstein they act like he only hung around Clinton and Trump. He was a very well known and connected person in New York - he threw big parties and was also invited to the biggest parties with all the major NY people (celebrities but also the very wealthy in finance / real estate / etc high positions)

A lot of people knew him and did various levels of awful things with him or thanks to him.
Bill Gates, Weinstein, Clinton, Trump, Elon, etc etc etc. There are hundreds more.

I don’t know what to ascribe it to but its like when people post a photo of Weinstein with some actress and they go “HOW LONG DID SHE KNOW?? SHE WAS COVERING IT UP!!” Like not everyone who posed for a photo with the guy, or worked under his prod studio, knew the dirty shit he was up to. If they did what could they do? Same for Epstein.

Forum Clout

Trump is neither a rapist nor a pedo and anyone who believes those bullshit trials, which will eventually end up successfully appealed, is as stupid as Fatso.

"Former White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney says the released Epstein flight logs have “no allegations of wrongdoing” for Donald Trump as he details what the former president really thought about the sex offender.

“I talked to the (former) president about this when it first came out several few years ago,” Mr Mulvaney told Sky News Australia.

“He’s like Mick, this guy was really weird and I had him banned from Mar-a-Largo.

“So, there’s really no legitimate allegations of wrongdoing against the former president Trump."

(Source- http://skynews.com.au/world-news/un...-staff-he-was-really-weird/video/9b4a91d03179)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Trump is neither a rapist nor a pedo and anyone who believes those bullshit trials, which will eventually end up successfully appealed, is as stupid as Fatso.

"Former White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney says the released Epstein flight logs have “no allegations of wrongdoing” for Donald Trump as he details what the former president really thought about the sex offender.

“I talked to the (former) president about this when it first came out several few years ago,” Mr Mulvaney told Sky News Australia.

“He’s like Mick, this guy was really weird and I had him banned from Mar-a-Largo.

“So, there’s really no legitimate allegations of wrongdoing against the former president Trump."
Unironically this is like quoting Antony Blinken or Jean Pierre to back up that Biden isn’t a fucking creep, or quoting one of Clintons employees to back up that he isn’t a creep.

Forum Clout

One of Epstein's most prominent sex trafficked victims said herself Trump wasn't involved in Epstein's sex trafficking empire. Bill Clinton, on the other hand, absolutely was and is a prolific rapist and pedo.

"According to unsealed documents released on Tuesday, Giuffre was asked in a 2016 deposition if she believed Trump was a witness to the alleged sexual abuse of minors in Epstein's home.

"I don't think Donald Trump participated in anything," Giuffre said, according to the deposition. "That would have to be another assumption. I never saw or witnessed Donald Trump participate in those acts, but was he in the house of Jeffrey Epstein. I've heard he has been, but I haven't seen him myself so I don't know.""

(Source- https://www.businessinsider.com/jef...trump-involved-sexual-abuse-deposition-2024-1)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Unironically this is like quoting Antony Blinken or Jean Pierre to back up that Biden isn’t a fucking creep, or quoting one of Clintons employees to back up that he isn’t a creep.
And this shouldn’t be shocking. Wow rich dudes in positions of power are fucking creeps. That hasn’t been a constant in politics since…I don’t know, Jefferson was having little niglet children with his teenage slaves. Or Grover Cleveland fathering a child out of wedlock. Or Warren Harding fathering a child after fucking a woman in one of the White House closets. Or FDR being a notorious pussy hound. Or JFK and MIMI BEARDDDSLEY. Or LBJ being a notorious pussy hound. Or Nixon supposedly sleeping with a gook. Or HW Bush pinching his women aides on the ass. Or the litany of allegations against Clinton. Or the litany of allegations against Trump. Or the litany of allegations against Biden.

If they’re in public service and have power, rule of thumb is they’re probably fucking weirdos. The only exception to this seems to be W and Obama.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
One of Epstein's most prominent sex trafficked victims said herself Trump wasn't involved in Epstein's sex trafficking empire. Bill Clinton, on the other hand, absolutely was and is a prolific rapist and pedo.
From the exact thing you linked:

“"I mean, there was a dinner, lots of laughing, lots of joking, it was just a dinner and then I didn't have to do anything with Bill Clinton, he was never sexually involved with me. I've never witnessed him sexually involved with anybody else," she said.”