• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope Alcohol Poisoning: Video by Bingo!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
This Bingo chick looks a little... retarded.
It's a miracle she pulled through after her head trauma

michael-rooker-crossing-jordan.png

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Stanhope and Bingo make stupid decisions with their alcohol and drug abuse, but at least they don't have any kids. Bingo snorted so much coke at one of their parties in 2016 that she ODed, had seizures, cracked open her skull, and was in a coma for several months. She miraculously lived through that, went through rehab to be able to walk and talk again, and went right back to drinking and drugging.

Are there backup videos or screenshots anywhere? The posts are deleted on Bingo's and Stanhope's accounts.
I used to listen to his podcast around then. If I recall correctly he also found out she was seeing another dude around then. Must have been slightly before. She used Bert Krisher as a get away driver to run away to him or something. When she was in the coma Doug was doing the podcast with the other man. Genuinely crazy stuff around then. The one where the couple who lived in a building on their property both died was crazy too. She was sick and died in hospital and he blew his brains out and Stanhope had to work out how to get brains and blood out of a mattress

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I used to listen to his podcast around then. If I recall correctly he also found out she was seeing another dude around then. Must have been slightly before. She used Bert Krisher as a get away driver to run away to him or something. When she was in the coma Doug was doing the podcast with the other man. Genuinely crazy stuff around then. The one where the couple who lived in a building on their property both died was crazy too. She was sick and died in hospital and he blew his brains out and Stanhope had to work out how to get brains and blood out of a mattress
I’m pretty sure his name was Willy and he had two outhouses but couldn’t use the nicer one because it was overran by birds*. This came right after the relevation that Doug banged an 18 year old stripper on the Impractical Jokers cruise while Bingo was knocking on the door. Oddly enough, these two incidents were seemingly unrelated because she started the affair beforehand. Whiskey Girl and Nowhere Man is the second part of what you’re talking about. I think is the link to the episode:

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
i think she started seeing that guy out of retaliation for stanhope fucking a stripper on a cruise & locking bingo out of their room the whole time

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
i think she started seeing that guy out of retaliation for stanhope fucking a stripper on a cruise & locking bingo out of their room the whole time
No, it was unrelated. See my above post but it led to Doug having a drunken meltdown on Twitter where he was @ing all sorts of female celebrities on Twitter.

G

I used to get drunk like this when I was 18/19

I couldn't enjoy drinking like this in my 50s. He's obviously an alcoholic so has a higher tolerance but if that is fading then he's fucked
I once worked overnight security at a homeless shelter. We had these 2 residents that would go out and spange enough for a couple 16oz cans of Hurricane and it would keep them fucked up all day long. Liver damage made them a cheap date in their early 50s.

Forum Clout
We need a genuinely shocked emoticon or whatever the hell the Nana/hot dogs/Colin/car things are called.

Forum Clout
I’m pretty sure his name was Willy and he had two outhouses but couldn’t use the nicer one because it was overran by birds*. This came right after the relevation that Doug banged an 18 year old stripper on the Impractical Jokers cruise while Bingo was knocking on the door. Oddly enough, these two incidents were seemingly unrelated because she started the affair beforehand. Whiskey Girl and Nowhere Man is the second part of what you’re talking about. I think is the link to the episode:

I also remember that they said Bingo & Doug have never actually had a sexual relationship.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Everytime I read Doug Stanhope I keep thinking it’s fucking Doug Benson, who i’ve practically forgotten the name of and refer to in my head as “Rutherford B Blaze”
Stanhope has the only funny episode of “Getting Doug with High” because he asks Benson why the podcast seemed like an infomercial because he spent the first 5 minutes shilling coffee mugs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I also remember that they said Bingo & Doug have never actually had a sexual relationship.
There’s a track on one of his cd’s where he talks about how fucking a bald girl from behind looks like a man during a football game. “Do the carpets match the drapes? Yeah, they’re both bleeding.”

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
in No Encore for the Donkey he talks about going to LA and staying at johnny depps house and marilyn manson brought over a ball of coke to help him get through those hard times. i think his writing is still top notch, he can be a little hard to understand on stage

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
in No Encore for the Donkey he talks about going to LA and staying at johnny depps house and marilyn manson brought over a ball of coke to help him get through those hard times. i think his writing is still top notch, he can be a little hard to understand on stage
He did a podcast with Manson and he he called Doug the next day asking him to delete it.