• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope Alcohol Poisoning: Video by Bingo!

Forum Clout
Stanhope and Bingo make stupid decisions with their alcohol and drug abuse, but at least they don't have any kids. Bingo snorted so much coke at one of their parties in 2016 that she ODed, had seizures, cracked open her skull, and was in a coma for several months. She miraculously lived through that, went through rehab to be able to walk and talk again, and went right back to drinking and drugging.

Are there backup videos or screenshots anywhere? The posts are deleted on Bingo's and Stanhope's accounts.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
when i lived in the boarding house my friend started puking up blood and he was dead 2 days later from his liver and kidneys shutting down! sending prayers to doug that he doesn't have the same issue!
I’m pretty glad that I have two of his books signed. My Man Show poster is about to go up in value too. RIP Doug, it’s a miracle that he lived this long. I used to listen to his podcast all the time and there’s one where he bought a bike and was surprised he couldn’t ride it very long because of smoking.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
I’m pretty glad that I have two of his books signed. My Man Show poster is about to go up in value too. RIP Doug, it’s a miracle that he lived this long. I used to listen to his podcast all the time and there’s one where he bought a bike and was surprised he couldn’t ride it very long because of smoking.
I have one of his jackets from when he did the bingo medical bills sale. it's part of my small collection of things no one gives a shit about, along with a few old rnf shirts and vhs tapes

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I have one of his jackets from when he did the bingo medical bills sale. it's part of my small collection of things no one gives a shit about, along with a few old rnf shirts and vhs tapes
Does it smell like cigs? I have a lot of comedy shit that presumably no one gives a shit about. Including a signed Beer League poster and a DVD of Meet the Creeps signed by Don Jameison.

G

Stanhope and Bingo make stupid decisions with their alcohol and drug abuse, but at least they don't have any kids. Bingo snorted so much coke at one of their parties in 2016 that she ODed, had seizures, cracked open her skull, and was in a coma for several months. She miraculously lived through that, went through rehab to be able to walk and talk again, and went right back to drinking and drugging.

Are there backup videos or screenshots anywhere? The posts are deleted on Bingo's and Stanhope's accounts.
You didn't miss much. 2 videos, about 90 seconds each, both rough to watch. First one he's standing up and swaying from side to side saying how he's never been so fucked up as one eye spasm blinks. Mental Bingo jokes that maybe Rogan roofied him. He claims to have only had 2 drinks. Second one is him lying in bed puking into an ice bucket. I tapped out after 10-20 seconds partly because who wants to see someone else puking and partly because he's like 60 years old or whatever and in a situation most aren't after their 20s.

G

Morgan Murphy once said on his podcast that she’s never seen anyone eat less than Doug.
I remember a British newspaper (The Guardian I think) did a piece where the writer hung out with Stanhope for a couple of days in Bisbee. The journalist mentioned that they went out for breakfast where Doug picked at some eggs. That was the first and last mention of food. For the rest of the day and night, Stanhope just always had a drink on the go.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I remember a British newspaper (The Guardian I think) did a piece where the writer hung out with Stanhope for a couple of days in Bisbee. The journalist mentioned that they went out for breakfast where Doug picked at some eggs. That was the first and last mention of food. For the rest of the day and night, Stanhope just always had a drink on the go.
If I’m remembering the clip correctly she said that Doug would only eat a single Baconator from Wendy’s.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
both him and bingo’s twitters have been inactive for a few days, can’t find anything anywhere else. i hope he’s not dead. looked up to him a lot growing up & especially when i drank a lot myself. i often had the exact thought “if he can make it work [as a drunk], then so can i.” almost bled out twice this year due to alcoholism & now it seems like it’s catching up to him too. can’t imagine ever wanting to revolve my life around booze again. it’s crazy anyone can go that hard well into their 50s