• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope Alcohol Poisoning: Video by Bingo!

G

I used to get drunk like this when I was 18/19

I couldn't enjoy drinking like this in my 50s. He's obviously an alcoholic so has a higher tolerance but if that is fading then he's fucked
I don't think there's been any enjoyment in it for him for a while, whatever he says. At that stage he's just drinking not to "get sick," which is ironic as that's exactly what the booze is doing to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I'm trying not to have a Patrick-Norm moment about Stanhope. Guess I'll just leave it alone :sniff:
He’s very preachy. At least he tries to have jokes in there but he definitely buys into the “modern day philosopher” thing. I watched a clip recently and was very annoyed when he went into a “religion causes all wars maaaaaaaan” clapter-bait rant. And as already mentioned in the thread he became a covid libtard. Way to give the finger to the system, drunk fucking douche.

G

He’s very preachy. At least he tries to have jokes in there but he definitely buys into the “modern day philosopher” thing. I watched a clip recently and was very annoyed when he went into a “religion causes all wars maaaaaaaan” clapter-bait rant. And as already mentioned in the thread he became a covid libtard. Way to give the finger to the system, drunk fucking douche.
Everything political is forgiven when you die a drunken mess.

I hope.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Everything political is forgiven when you die a drunken mess.

I hope.
No sympathy from me. His whole thing has always been “do whatever you want all the time” and now he has to pay the consequences. He was right about AA and made the worm look like a cult worshipping retard but he’s still basically an immature manchild who moved to the middle of nowhere so he could feel like the king of some random little town. And he really thinks he has the world figured out. Really not that different than the religious people he seems to hate so much.

Last edited:
G

No sympathy from me. His whole thing has always been “do whatever you want all the time” and now he has to pay the consequences. He was right about AA and made the worm look like a cult worshipping retard but he’s still basically an immature manchild who moved to the middle of nowhere so he could feel like the king of some random little town. And he really thinks he has the world figured out. Really not thag different than the religious people he seems to hate so much.
dude, he just picked a way to exist that was compatible with him. fucked up or no he was somewhat honest.

G

They're all gone now, but Stanhope was quote tweeting them. Sounded lucid enough, but those videos look bad. He claimed he only had two drinks and that puking is not normal for him. Said Redban was convincing him he had a stroke. A ton of people were telling him to go to the ER, especially if he only had 2 drinks.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I used to get drunk like this when I was 18/19

I couldn't enjoy drinking like this in my 50s. He's obviously an alcoholic so has a higher tolerance but if that is fading then he's fucked
If you completely lose your tolerance I think it's a sign your liver is fucked
IIRC Rex Brown from Pantera got to the point where just one drink would make him violently ill. I think Stanhope's at the point his liver can't process it any more.

Didn't see the videos because the tweets are gone.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’m winding down my drinking, I do it very rarely now. There’s not a lot more pathetic than a middle aged beer bro drunk still getting fucked up and pretending it’s fun and cool.

See: Patrick S Tomlinson, Anthony Pedophile Cumia and Stanhope

G

IIRC Rex Brown from Pantera got to the point where just one drink would make him violently ill. I think Stanhope's at the point his liver can't process it any more.

Didn't see the videos because the tweets are gone.
They were pretty bad. One is him standing up, or attempting to. He's talking about how he's never been this fucked up before, and can't communicate much else. He looks it, too. The other is him puking off the edge of the bed, and it's pretty distinctly red. He says "that doesn't even taste like whiskey." He did say the the standing video was seven hours old, but was still pretty fucked up.

Some people were suggesting he got drugged because he had just done Rogan's podcast. They could be right, I have no clue.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I've listened to people who believe different shit than me and gone "This person is smart, I get where they're coming from, but no". I listen to Doug and think "This guy is a fucking retard". He's propped up by a small, fanatical base of ballwashers. I didn't even know about the Covid shit.

He had some famous line years ago about people "sucking at doing drugs" and basically how other people should have access to all of them because they don't get addicted. Real deep take on different brain chemistries, genetics, and developmental exposures from a guy in a funny suit. Meanwhile he's clearly an addict with a fucking hideous, mentally ill leech of a partner. Living life to it's fullest. Really, I'd tell you if he wasn't.