• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope Alcohol Poisoning: Video by Bingo!

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
So is Stanhope dead? I saw the videos were deleted and now radio silence. I was a huge Stanhope fan from like 18-25.

Side note: Is his 2nd book worth reading? 3rd? I read the first and liked it but his ever increasing wetbrain didn’t give me much confidence in future books.

If he was dead we'd have heard I think. 2nd book had some good stuff but haven't gone back to re-read it like I did with the first. Haven't read the third one yet because it came out when he started being a huge faggot, but he did write it before that and it is about a specific time years ago so I think I may finally give it a. chance. I will say his last special was pretty unspectacular and I was at the taping.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Nah. It's the nigger that was on the second season of The Real World and he got the boot for being a loudmouth annoying nigger who was naaaht funny. There was an attractive black girl (gold digging whore named Tammy), and he was joking with her one time as she was wrapped in a blanket. He tried ripping it off from her and she played along and thought it was funny until she didn't (she was claiming she was naked underneath it, but she really wasn't. But she could have been). They wound up having a house vote and homie got the fucking boot.
I remember him. He was a faggot. Used to bully that country singer kid because he could get away with it but didn’t start shit with the guy going to UCLA or the Irish dude because they both would have fought back and were bigger than him.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I remember him. He was a faggot. Used to bully that country singer kid because he could get away with it but didn’t start shit with the guy going to UCLA or the Irish dude because they both would have fought back and were bigger than him.
Aaron (UCLA Chad) and Dominik (alcoholic)- the negro used to pick on the hayseed, John. This was all back in the Real World days where they weren't forced to have jobs or forced into challenges. They all would get mad at John because he was young and didn't do fuck all in the house. He had no job, he wasn't going to school, and he was half-assedly pursuing a country music career. He wasn't a bad kid and just an easy target. I only watched two more seasons of that show-- San Fran one and the one in England. I haven't thought about that show in years.

Last edited:

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
If he was dead we'd have heard I think. 2nd book had some good stuff but haven't gone back to re-read it like I did with the first. Haven't read the third one yet because it came out when he started being a huge faggot, but he did write it before that and it is about a specific time years ago so I think I may finally give it a. chance. I will say his last special was pretty unspectacular and I was at the taping.
Being a huge fan I bought the first 2 books (Digging Up Mother, This is Not Fame) the day they were released but what's the 3rd book? Are you talking about No Encore for the Donkey? I remember it being released as an audiobook only. I listened to half of it before I had to stop due to all the Bingo talk. I legit can't stand her anymore.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Aaron (UCLA Chad) and Dominik (alcoholic)- the negro used to pick on the hassled, John. This was all back in the Real World days where they weren't forced to have jobs or forced into challenges. They all would get mad at John because he was young and didn't do fuck all in the house. He had no job, he wasn't going to school, and he was half-assedly pursuing a country music career. He wasn't a bad kid and just an easy target. I only watched two more seasons of that show-- San Fran one and the one in England. I haven't thought about that show in years.
You and I tapped out on the series at the same time. I did end up getting into the Challenges for a while. Those were always entertaining. That’s where I first saw the Mike guy who now works for the WWE.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
You and I tapped out on the series at the same time. I did end up getting into the Challenges for a while. Those were always entertaining. That’s where I first saw the Mike guy who now works for the WWE.
Tbh, I did catch glimpses of that one due to gf at the time still watching the show. I'm still shocked as fuck that the Miz actually pulled off a great WWE career. I thought he was out of his fucking mind with his dream of being a professional wrestler.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
Being a huge fan I bought the first 2 books (Digging Up Mother, This is Not Fame) the day they were released but what's the 3rd book? Are you talking about No Encore for the Donkey? I remember it being released as an audiobook only. I listened to half of it before I had to stop due to all the Bingo talk. I legit can't stand her anymore.

Yeah, Donkey. It was only audiobook for awhile and I didn't know it was in print til recently someone on here mentioned it.

G

I think his writing is still top notch, he can be a little hard to understand on stage
His Scottish manager Brian Hennigan "edits" (writes) most of his material and his books. He's a novelist, producer and all-round wordsmith who's lived a storied and interesting life working on 3 continents. Stanhope is a naturally funny drunk who left school at 15 or something and has been chancing his way through life since then. They started working together in 2002 and you can compare the difference between Doug's albums before and after, as well as reading all the books he didn't write before they met. Doug has the charisma, timing and persona. Hennigan has the words.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
His Scottish manager Brian Hennigan "edits" (writes) most of his material and his books. He's a novelist, producer and all-round wordsmith who's lived a storied and interesting life working on 3 continents. Stanhope is a naturally funny drunk who left school at 15 or something and has been chancing his way through life since then. They started working together in 2002 and you can compare the difference between Doug's albums before and after, as well as reading all the books he didn't write before they met. Doug has the charisma, timing and persona. Hennigan has the words.

I've never heard this before. Where did you hear it, cuz I ain't buying it. Hennigan seems barely involved.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I've never heard this before. Where did you hear it, cuz I ain't buying it. Hennigan seems barely involved.
Well Doug’s first cd was like 1993 so it would make sense that he’d be a better comic by 2002 on his own merits. Not sure why any relatively unknown comic would bother writing yet alone releasing a book.

G

I'd wager it's one of those joke rumors.
Maybe, but he has produced a few of his specials and is a writer in his own right. Plus Stanhope does seem like he'd happily just drink, watch football and bullshit with his lunatic neighbours without some more mature, outside influence to occasionally pull him together and make him work. It isn't Bingo, that's for sure.

Forum Clout
Do we have confirmation that he survived?
I've looked but haven't seen any updates from his usual band of weirdos. Bingo, "hdfatty" and his wife, Chaille, and that Hillary Clinton obsessed open border broad Gretchen Baer are quiet. Maybe they're fucking around to build up mystery for attention.

As annoyingly leftist as Stanhope has gotten in his aged, wet-brained years I hope he doesn't go out like this. Didn't he take the jew-jab more than once? What a shame a dude who was all about living without rules complies like a good goy and the jew juice ends up shutting down his organs. Hopefully not.