• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope Alcohol Poisoning: Video by Bingo!

Forum Clout
"his wife, Chaille" Stanhope's wife???
No Chaille is this dude and his wife does Stanhope's merch.
SmartSelect_20230521-001200_Twitter.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I've looked but haven't seen any updates from his usual band of weirdos. Bingo, "hdfatty" and his wife, Chaille, and that Hillary Clinton obsessed open border broad Gretchen Baer are quiet. Maybe they're fucking around to build up mystery for attention.

As annoyingly leftist as Stanhope has gotten in his aged, wet-brained years I hope he doesn't go out like this. Didn't he take the jew-jab more than once? What a shame a dude who was all about living without rules complies like a good goy and the jew juice ends up shutting down his organs. Hopefully not.

And screamed at people for not masking down. He was my favorite and I stopped on a dime on him in 2020, but yeah, I hope he ain't dead either.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Stanhope would probably look like 25% less of a dickheaded retard if he bothered to tuck in his shirts with his stupid goodwill suits

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Imagine taking covid seriously when you’re drinking yourself to death lol
Pretty much right before that all started on his podcast he said he bought a bike but had to give it away because he couldn’t ride it for more than a few minutes without completely losing his breath. Mind you, he was smoking cigarettes by middle school and he was 55 at that point.