Actual funny things Opie did?

Also, those certifications are probably making you no money
lmao you're a fucking idiot, but I knew that already.

What did he die of? Embarrassment of having a faggot son?

I wouldn't want to forever be known as some vampires bitch lol

I'm not. 47 people here do. Normal people don't come here.
Well he went from having to sit on Anthony's dick so I suppose a phonebook wouldn't be so bad after that. I wonder if he's mad that he didn't get the payout that Sue did to keep her mouth shut...

Why are so many people upset or seemingly jealous I was genuine friends with the guy. It really seems to bother and upset so many of you.

G

Why are so many people upset or seemingly jealous I was genuine friends with the guy. It really seems to bother and upset so many of you.
You weren't friends with him you were mooching off of your boss and procuring underage girls for him and you to rape. You are a kike and a piece of shit of the highest order and I hope the next fake suicide attempt you make for attention accidentally succeeds.

You weren't friends with him you were mooching off of your boss and procuring underage girls for him and you to rape. You are a kike and a piece of shit of the highest order and I hope the next fake suicide attempt you make for attention accidentally succeeds.

Aren't you watching TV with your chick? Go do that.

Damn, guess truth hurts? People are mad because you were friends with a KNOWN pedophile and that didn't seem to bother you at all

Jim knew, Opie knew, Travis, Sam, etc. Even all of you, yet your cocks get all dripping thinking about a reunion. Fuck off, phony. ONCE I knew, I stopped hanging out with him. I seem to get a lot of hate because I drank beers with the dude in 2007. Is that really the best you got?

G

You're proof abnormally short people come here.
He says normal people don't come here like we don't already know that. We are fucking deranged psychopathic trolls, but at least we don't come here and take a beating just for the nostalgic memories. We do the fucking, he comes here to be the bottom. SAD!

G

Aren't you watching TV with your chick? Go do that.
She's watching ashes of love of Netflix. Fucking with you is more fun. Also, don't tell me what to do numb nuts. I have my arm around her and I'm using talk to text to make fun of you and she's laughing along. Will you ever know the joy of having a woman that isn't your right hand? Probably not.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
No one is jealous of you being friends with a pedophile and domestic abuser. Anthony is a massive loser and self loathing mongrel moor whose own reflection in the mirror shames him due to his desert complexion. No one likes Anthony anymore except for a handful of Compound Media faggots who have the same degenerate proclivities towards children and the prepubescent.

The point is that we hate all jews.