Actual funny things Opie did?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Screenshot_20240212-205923.png

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
The funniest thing he said on air by far, was that he'd get another on-air gig no problem when the show finally exploded. Now he busks for $5 every day at 6am to 75 people. Still can't figure out why the big money offers aren't rolling in.. Guy's biggest claim to fame is that he's "been doing radio since I'm 18" and yet he still sucks at it.

actually his biggest claim to fame is being Opie from the Opie and Anthony show, which made him a multi millionaire

The funniest thing he said on air by far, was that he'd get another on-air gig no problem when the show finally exploded. Now he busks for $5 every day at 6am to 75 people. Still can't figure out why the big money offers aren't rolling in.. Guy's biggest claim to fame is that he's "been doing radio since I'm 18" and yet he still sucks at it.
Danny, you're acting like your claim to fame is better than his. You were a staffer on the show that was named after him. It was probably the second most popular radio show of its type in the country after Stern. Considering how most of everybody that worked on O&A/Stern ended up, he's doing better than most of them. He's not exactly StutJo, is he?

He was right on this though. Opie & Anthony ended and he did Opie & Jim for a couple years and then that didn't work out and he was granted another show just to himself. If he hadn't got himself into trouble with the Roland incident he'd probably still be there on good money and at least some listenership.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Yeah imagine ending up like me? Nightmare. Lemme tell ya.
Nearly 50. Bald. 4'8 with a midget dick to match that doesn't work. Never made a woman cum in his life. Fired from the Holiday Inn. And fucking UGLY, funsters.

Who wouldn't wanna be a bagel fetcher, constantly playing remember when?