Actual funny things Opie did?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So what. Any dumb asshole can scratch a lottery ticket. He's mentioned he's cash poor now anyway, likely because he lives like it's still 2006. He's been unemployed since what, 2015? That's nine years of zero income while you own a duplex condo on the upper west side AND a beach house in the Hamptons. He should be living in 3 bedroom in Massapequa but because he thinks he's Howard Stern 2, he had to spend like Stern. All of your Opie worship is lame and gay. Is that how you decide what men you like? How much money they have? Are you a fucking woman?
Hi Danny

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
So what. Any dumb asshole can scratch a lottery ticket.
Imagine thinking that the guy who signed multiple seven figure contracts with various radio and satellite companies was somehow "hitting lottery odds" each time. How many people win the lottery a dozen times? Did Rogan hit the lottery as well? Why did management not just replace Opie with a random board operator who only made $30K a year?

You are a jealous bitter delusional loser. Next time you try to kill yourself get it right.

Who gives a fuck what type of house he has? You probably live in some shitty section 8 apartment like charlie from it's always sunny in philadelphia. Keep ballwashing anthony maybe he'll employ you at cp media

You do apparently, as you simp for another man. You couldn't afford my lifestyle, honey. And why would I want to work for Anthony? I can't stand him, and his network is failing fast. Where do you come up with this shit.

Imagine thinking that the guy who signed multiple seven figure contracts with various radio and satellite companies was somehow "hitting lottery odds" each time. How many people win the lottery a dozen times? Did Rogan hit the lottery as well? Why did management not just replace Opie with a random board operator who only made $30K a year?

You are a jealous bitter delusional loser. Next time you try to kill yourself get it right.

Dumbass. He hit the lottery latching his trailer to Anthony. He thinks all his hard work and talent got him someplace when in reality he simply met the right at the right time. Rogan has had a successful career since the mid-90's and is more popular than ever now, 30 years later. Rogan wasn't some long island rock jock in the mid 90's, he was on network television.

"Why did management not just replace Opie with a random board operator who only made $30K a year?"

They did.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Yeah its a copy of the other, other thread.

What are some funny things Opie did?

For me there are a couple:

• Getting fired in the most hilarious manner ever.
  • Not sticking up for Anthony after he got fired. Anthony was truly delusional to think Opie would stick up for him after scheming and making fun of him behind his back.
  • Calling Lady Di a hobo cum connoisseur.
  • Playing Candy Crush while your ethnic ambiguous co-host is going on a racial tirade.
  • Holding a genuine disdain for Jim Norton.
  • Shitting on the Jim and Sam show.
  • Stomping the cake of that filthy homeless bum.
Fuck, I can't believe you're actually pulling me towards the dark side with some of this... Not all, but some. I'm warming up to the Opester again after a long deep freeze on the Opester, the spring thaw has begun. Tbchwy, I think Ant is making a big mistake rekindling the Opie Hate with his new book especially with the Opester calling BroJoe to see if Ant is good and still above ground. This is the one time I'll back "LEAVE IT ALONE! JUST LEAVE IT ALONE, ANT!"

Ant, you didn't need to go there throwing grape stems again, bruthaman.

FUCK! WHERES MY ONE-OFF 2024 O&A REUNION?!

Hanging up on new listeners when he asked them their favorite thing about the show.

Did the Opster squirt the mustard on the Chinaman?

XM was on the 5th floor above 57th street. It wasn't a mustard bottle. It was a packet of mustard. Did it hit? What sounds better on the radio. Missing? Or getting a deadeye shot from a 5th floor window with a fucking packet of mustard. You decide.

We've done this before and someone can dig out the old thread:

- Jocktober. The premier bit of O&A.
- Mayor is dead prank. Their other April Fool's pranks. Anthony didn't want to do any of the pranks and had to be forced by Opie.
- Assault on the Media was Opie's idea at WAAF. This nearly got them fired and they were suspended over this.
- Whip Em Out Wednesday came from Opie at WAAF and nearly got them fired. Also some suspensions.
- Hanging up on celebrities and callers right after asking them a question especially.
- Tossing the poker chips and browbeating people on the air in studio. Shawna Lenee being the most infamous.
- Putting mean callers on the air or callers that disagreed with the hosts just to cause arguments.
- Bombs and flubs and line of the day came from Opie. What did we learn? And other quick segments like that that involved callers as well.
- Song parodies and contests always came from Opie. Erock Jingle Day or Dickie Goodman and Pendulum Contest are good examples.
- Taking calls that would lead to bits like Misheard Song Lyrics that would become classics.
- Spotting talent and comedians who would fit in with the show.
- Not letting Anthony or Norton off of the hook. Like replaying Antony saying "fag drink" about JBL's drink over and over.
- Asking quests insane questions like Superfly Snuka "how is she now?" or asking Gallagher "are you racist?".
- Actually listening to guests to keep the conversation going. Vos and Patrice said that they hated shows without Opie because no one listened.
Bombs and flubs and what did we learn? were NAHT FUNNY

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
So what. Any dumb asshole can scratch a lottery ticket. He's mentioned he's cash poor now anyway, likely because he lives like it's still 2006. He's been unemployed since what, 2015? That's nine years of zero income while you own a duplex condo on the upper west side AND a beach house in the Hamptons. He should be living in 3 bedroom in Massapequa but because he thinks he's Howard Stern 2, he had to spend like Stern. All of your Opie worship is lame and gay. Is that how you decide what men you like? How much money they have? Are you a fucking woman?
Opie pissed in your father's face

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You couldn't afford my lifestyle, honey.
Niggers in section 8 housing on welfare and addicted to crack likely eclipse your spending you kike. "Hurr durr....I'm busy on my yacht with models....even though I spend my time reminiscing about a defunct radio show I was an intern for.....". You spend hours here every day obsessing over your pedophile former boyfriend and your screenshot career at Rockstar.

Yes the lifestyle of insane asylums and forum posting. Real caviar and champagne dreams over here. Amazing. We are all deeply jealous of your sports cars, second and third homes, yachts, private limousines, and celebrity and model friends.

G

You do apparently, as you simp for another man. You couldn't afford my lifestyle, honey. And why would I want to work for Anthony? I can't stand him, and his network is failing fast. Where do you come up with this shit.
I dont "simp" for him I just think he had some funny moments and contributed to O&A pretty well. Danny, you haven't been employed in years rockstar fired you years ago and, calling someone honey is the gayest shit ever didn't you call me a women in your last reply? Ironic

G

I dont "simp" for him I just think he had some funny moments and contributed to O&A pretty well. Danny, you haven't been employed in years rockstar fired you years ago and, calling someone honey is the gayest shit ever didn't you call me a women in your last reply? Ironic
Him calling you honey was a faggot move right out of the Jim playbook. Is he going to refer to you as babyboy next? Lol.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Go on, son, what did he buy me. And GO.
You’ve bragged about Keith using Ant’s credit card to buy you petty stuff like a coffee maker. Which is worse because you’re stealing from a friend. He definitely paid for all your booze and food when you two were hanging out. Get a grip, Dovid. You’re talking crazy again. Don’t make me commit you again.