Actual funny things Opie did?

G

You’ve bragged about Keith using Ant’s credit card to buy you petty stuff like a coffee maker. Which is worse because you’re stealing from a friend. He definitely paid for all your booze and food when you two were hanging out. Get a grip, Dovid. You’re talking crazy again. Don’t make me commit you again.
He acts like mooching off of the count and living high off the hog like he's his girlfriend doesn't count for Nana paying for anything.

How much money do you think that kike put into the nightly drunken party fund at the mcmansion? At best a penny for every dollar Nana spent.

Niggers in section 8 housing on welfare and addicted to crack likely eclipse your spending you kike. "Hurr durr....I'm busy on my yacht with models....even though I spend my time reminiscing about a defunct radio show I was an intern for.....". You spend hours here every day obsessing over your pedophile former boyfriend and your screenshot career at Rockstar.

Yes the lifestyle of insane asylums and forum posting. Real caviar and champagne dreams over here. Amazing. We are all deeply jealous of your sports cars, second and third homes, yachts, private limousines, and celebrity and model friends.

I love how I was on a friends boat one day and now you have this whole fantasy in your head about me.

For all the shit you talk, you guys are legitimate losers. I read off-topic sometimes. You're all a bunch of pussy alcoholics who have no real people in their lives to complain to so you do it here.

you haven't been employed in years

One day, one of you will post something accurate. Today is not that day.

Him calling you honey was a faggot move right out of the Jim playbook. Is he going to refer to you as babyboy next? Lol.

So, what was the name of your account last go round?
You’ve bragged about Keith using Ant’s credit card to buy you petty stuff like a coffee maker.

No, I didn't brag about it. It was an example of how the Maresca's funneled money out of him. That was the only time anything like that happened. When I'm at his house drinking beers, I'm supposed to drop a $20 before I head out? Fuck you.

He acts like mooching off of the count and living high off the hog like he's his girlfriend doesn't count for Nana paying for anything.

How much money do you think that kike put into the nightly drunken party fund at the mcmansion? At best a penny for every dollar Nana spent.

I don't know what's in your head but what was there to mooch? Expired frozen food? Grilled hot dogs? Seven Bud Lites? The majority of you make it sounds like you've never known what it's like to have friends. I wasn't the one hustling him for Personal Assistant work, Private Security work, I never asked him to employ my chick at a yearly salary. I didn't get mad and FORCE him to pay me dollar for dollar what he was spending on girls? None of that was me. So who the fuck is the mooch.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!

He’s very deceitful, bitter, and envious in general. I’d lower that to half a penny for every $10 Ant spent.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
No, I didn't brag about it. It was an example of how the Maresca's funneled money out of him. That was the only time anything like that happened. When I'm at his house drinking beers, I'm supposed to drop a $20 before I head out? Fuck you.
Personally, I like when I take a bitch out to dinner she at least pretend to reach for her wallet so I can say no. You couldn’t even feign the faux courtesy to do that for Ant. You’re a loser and you’ve always been a mooch. Danny picks through the leftovers while he washes dishes for a living.

G

900 posts
Screenshot_20240210-175601.png

Typical Jew, always lying about how high a number is lol

G

At this rate, you'll be there by the end of the night.
Probably. What's your point? Message boards are pretty much my only form of social media and I'm sitting on my couch picking a fight with you because my girlfriend (that's what you were to Anthony for reference) is watching something boring as usual. Making you turn into a whining bitch is my entertainment right now.
Who works on Saturday, you? What do you do, oil changes?
I like how you say oil changes like that's somehow dishonest work that's beneath you. I guarantee whatever pity job you probably don't have pays less than a mechanic.
Typical low hanging fruit. Snooze.
Ok, thanks for the input.

The funniest thing about all of this is every time I read one of your responses I read in your irritating fucking voice (then I add 20 years of aging plus bald) and I loff my ass off.

I like how you say oil changes like that's somehow dishonest work that's beneath you. I guarantee whatever pity job you probably don't have pays less than a mechanic.

Again, accuracy is just not for today I guess.

So what have you accomplished in the past 10 years then?

I got my T.I.P.S certification and my Food Handlers License.