• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your OPINION that pisses people off

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Cops are faggots. Most of them are manlets with a complex, don't get me started on women cops who are either always 5'0'' 95lbs or some fat bitch.

Don't give a fuck if they get shot, go to prison for justified nigger murder. Write more speeding tickets, faggot
True my mother was messed with by a blonde female "cop" 😠🤬🔥 keep in mind how police roll over and piss when ever dealing with niggers who now openly taunt them 🤔 so they have TONS of pint up hatred they can unleash on Working class White people 😡 lol check this gay cringe out 😬 I literally wouldn't piss on a cop if one was on Fire 🔥 in front of me id tell him to have his nigger "friends" save him 🙂

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
People shouldn't have dogs if they have to "walk them". That just means you don't have enough space for them at home. Basically nobody who lives in cities should have a dog unless its an assistance or trained dog. And you definitely shouldn't have one if you live in an apartment. And nobody should be able to cross breed them to create those docile useless toy dogs.

Walking dogs isn’t just for the exercise, it’s so they can smell and experience new things and explore. You should walk your dogs even if you have a big yard.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Has this been said yet

Fibromyalgia is a made up disease lazy women pretend to have so they can be victims and not work.

Everyone I’ve met with it are miserable narcissists with terrible personalities who don’t want to work. What a surprise.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Has this been said yet

Fibromyalgia is a made up disease lazy women pretend to have so they can be victims and not work.

Everyone I’ve met with it are miserable narcissists with terrible personalities who don’t want to work. What a surprise.
We've had a thread about this recently.

I really can't stand this "disease” and I personally believe that a doctor made it up just to be able to stop listening to complaining lazy fat white women in his office.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We've had a thread about this recently.

I really can't stand this "disease” and I personally believe that a doctor made it up just to be able to stop listening to complaining lazy fat white women in his office.

My buddy’s wife has it, and it’s so severe she can’t work and conveniently has to “flare ups” whenever she needs to do anything. He works, pays all the bills and does the majority of the housework and child care stuff.

He’s finished work, put the kids to bed and came online and we’ve heard her scream at him because “SHE HAS A DISABILITY” and he wants to “play his game all the time instead of helping her”

She’s a giant cunt and is the prototype for all these women with this mysterious disability that can’t be seen or treated.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Has this been said yet

100% made up. So are almost all non-specific chronic afflictions and illnesses women have.

They love to find any excuse to be fat or give up. “Fibro”, almost any random “auto immune disorder”, thyroid issues (not their fault they’re fat!), and especially “chronic fatigue syndrome”.