• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your OPINION that pisses people off

G

Japan Korea Singapore etc. (Asian Tigers) is not what third-worlders should aspire to. They mortgaged away their rich (Confucian, Taoist, Buddhist, Samurai etc) heritage to be "model minority" status where even at their advanced societal level, the lowest caliber White dude feels entitled to their highest caliber woman, and the woman comply (to the embarrassment and humiliation of their mentally colonized and castrated men).

A Taliban goatherder is "wealthier" than some Japanese 2023 middle manager INCEL who is a coomer/subway commuter.

You mastered the violin, didya "Maxwell Chang"?. Your parents forced it, huh..good for you, ya cuck.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
I never thought the pyramids were that impressive. Especially when the teach us it was built with slave labor. Okay, so a couple elites figured some things out, and then took however long they wanted -- with free endless labor. And then had the slaves carve in fake dates to fudge the numbahs. Either they knew what they were doing, or they DIDN'T...Let's make up our minds here.

I find skyscrapers and giant bridges more impressive than the pyramids. Those were built and mostly sustain and accommodate ridiculous amounts of traffic. Pyramids just fucking SIT THERE and degrade, like the sphinx nose.

For all we know, those pyramids could have taken longer than The Big Dig! (for all the Boston people out there checking out the show today on 'BCN)

Blacks get mad at me for saying egyptians weren't black. They were arabic.

I always piss off boomers &in my family by telling them news stories they care about are "fake." They get so riled. Especially when they clearly are fake. Love how they think they got it all figured out. "Trump and Pelosi HATE each other!!! We're having fun, and she HATES that!!!" Why do they hate each other? Because they go on TV and trash talk each other like it's ole memphis style.
The pyramids are the things junior high math teachers bring up to try and make you think Trigonometry is exciting.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout

johnnyacado.png

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Japan Korea Singapore etc. (Asian Tigers) is not what third-worlders should aspire to. They mortgaged away their rich (Confucian, Taoist, Buddhist, Samurai etc) heritage to be "model minority" status where even at their advanced societal level, the lowest caliber White dude feels entitled to their highest caliber woman, and the woman comply (to the embarrassment and humiliation of their mentally colonized and castrated men).

A Taliban goatherder is "wealthier" than some Japanese 2023 middle manager INCEL who is a coomer/subway commuter.

You mastered the violin, didya "Maxwell Chang"?. Your parents forced it, huh..good for you, ya cuck.
100%

My answer to OP is The Beatles fucking suck. Helter Skelter is their only song I like.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Mine is I don't give a shit about kids. Don't care about doctors transitioning kids, don't give a shit about drag story time, don't give a shit about violent video games for kids, don't care about ads targeted at kids, military recruitment of kids, I didn't have kids for a good reason, so I could enjoy life to the fullest, and your kids don't mean a shit to me, you fucked up, it's not my problem. Having an overbearing, sensationalist, screeching parent who spends all day fighting on the internet for "muh kids" is gunna fuck up your kids head a lot worse than a whimsical tranny singing a song about a walking in the jungle, and even if it doesn't, you couldn't pay me to give a shit. Actually, you could, and for many years people did, but I'm not a teacher anymore. Your kids are shit, your problem, keep them away from problems, or don't, it literally doesn't matter to me.

Forum Clout
Henry Rollins is still cool

The above would only offend the mouthbreathers who post here- normal people in the real world would still agree with this

and don't bother coming at me with triple parenthesis in your responses-----HE KILLED HIS ROOMMATE

I don't know much about the guy, but I appreciate his praise for Joy Division.

You can't fake the earnestness in this video:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I never thought the pyramids were that impressive. Especially when the teach us it was built with slave labor. Okay, so a couple elites figured some things out, and then took however long they wanted -- with free endless labor. And then had the slaves carve in fake dates to fudge the numbahs. Either they knew what they were doing, or they DIDN'T...Let's make up our minds here.

I find skyscrapers and giant bridges more impressive than the pyramids. Those were built and mostly sustain and accommodate ridiculous amounts of traffic. Pyramids just fucking SIT THERE and degrade, like the sphinx nose.

For all we know, those pyramids could have taken longer than The Big Dig! (for all the Boston people out there checking out the show today on 'BCN)

Blacks get mad at me for saying egyptians weren't black. They were arabic.

I always piss off boomers &in my family by telling them news stories they care about are "fake." They get so riled. Especially when they clearly are fake. Love how they think they got it all figured out. "Trump and Pelosi HATE each other!!! We're having fun, and she HATES that!!!" Why do they hate each other? Because they go on TV and trash talk each other like it's ole memphis style.
I had to pull my truck over on rt 9 in Westborough because I'm howling.