• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your OPINION that pisses people off

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Female teachers fucking high school students is not a hot scenario. Any adult broad who fools around with a teenager is a creep, and should be treated with the same level of disgust as a man doing the same thing.
I was molested and sexually assaulted by a woman when I was around 9-10 and I hope that she's dead and if she isn't I hope she's beheaded.

Just saying.

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?
Forum Clout
Nah I didn’t but it should be easy to find
You say that, but there was one article about Kuhn where his dad testified that it was because he was on drugs and begged for leniency for his son. I posted the link in the old forum and mocked his dad, and some funster simply pointed out that there's Kuhn, his dad, and poor little mug Qadan and somehow they all have different last names and I thought that was very funny. I've never been able to find the article since.