• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your OPINION that pisses people off

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Hitler wasn't a white supremacist; he was a German supremacist.

1488 incels are just as lame as their SJW counterparts. Go touch grass and sort your life out, faggot.

White people (or any group of people for that matter) who have a moral universalist attitude are fucking retarded and deserve what they get for choosing to be so ignorant.

I stopped caring about the "wokeness" of entertainment years ago, and I can't believe people still get wrapped up in getting angry at it. Stick to the oldies, go make your own fun, and accept that they don't care about what we think.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
People shouldn't have dogs if they have to "walk them". That just means you don't have enough space for them at home. Basically nobody who lives in cities should have a dog unless its an assistance or trained dog. And you definitely shouldn't have one if you live in an apartment. And nobody should be able to cross breed them to create those docile useless toy dogs.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
People in the past had completely different worldview and it’s absolutely ridiculous for “academics” to go back in the past and call people any kind of “-ism”. The majority of people going on crusade, for example, didn’t give a shit about colonizing land, and to call them “horrible people” is a gross oversimplification of how complex human beings have been and continue to be. Mind you, many people arguing this will not bat an eye when they say giving a child hormones is in any way problematic.

It is also absolutely ridiculous to dismiss the importance of religion in history.

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
People shouldn't have dogs if they have to "walk them". That just means you don't have enough space for them at home. Basically nobody who lives in cities should have a dog unless its an assistance or trained dog. And you definitely shouldn't have one if you live in an apartment. And nobody should be able to cross breed them to create those docile useless toy dogs.
The assistance dogs be thinking why come that other niggas don't have a job🤣

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I never thought the pyramids were that impressive. Especially when the teach us it was built with slave labor. Okay, so a couple elites figured some things out, and then took however long they wanted -- with free endless labor. And then had the slaves carve in fake dates to fudge the numbahs. Either they knew what they were doing, or they DIDN'T...Let's make up our minds here.

I find skyscrapers and giant bridges more impressive than the pyramids. Those were built and mostly sustain and accommodate ridiculous amounts of traffic. Pyramids just fucking SIT THERE and degrade, like the sphinx nose.

For all we know, those pyramids could have taken longer than The Big Dig! (for all the Boston people out there checking out the show today on 'BCN)

Blacks get mad at me for saying egyptians weren't black. They were arabic.

I always piss off boomers &in my family by telling them news stories they care about are "fake." They get so riled. Especially when they clearly are fake. Love how they think they got it all figured out. "Trump and Pelosi HATE each other!!! We're having fun, and she HATES that!!!" Why do they hate each other? Because they go on TV and trash talk each other like it's ole memphis style.
Evidence shows that pyramids were most likely created by paid labor now.
No one outside the USA believes Egyptians were black

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I do enjoy Nathan Fielder
I didn’t quite care for his new show beyond the first episode but Nathan for You was quite possibly the funniest show ever. Plus his Canadian news YouTube videos are hilarious. Edit @RIP-Allen-Lanier I think Covid fucked him over a bit. Hopefully the new ones are funnier.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Evidence shows that pyramids were most likely created by paid labor now.
No one outside the USA believes Egyptians were black
IMG_2665.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
If you honestly believe abortion to be murder, you wouldn't care about black on white crime, you wouldn't care about war, and you certainly wouldn't be discussing it with your church. You would be a coward for not taking up arms, if you genuinely believed 600,000 Americans were murdered, essentially by the state every year. You would, but you wont, because you don't believe it. No one does.