• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your OPINION that pisses people off

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
What’s your definition of space?

I think we have photographs because we obviously have satellites and they could be outfitted with cameras that take photos. Are you saying they aren’t high enough?

space and dinsasours are fake

space is a feeling, dinos i prove without a doubt

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
space and dinsasours are fake

space is a feeling, dinos i prove without a doubt
Let me know about the dinos. Like, what is your proof and arguments?

I know about the two researchers who were rivals that made stuff up, but then in like 2018 or something they dug up a full dinosaur for the first time, supposedly.

Even in this article, not one picture.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
Let me know about the dinos. Like, what is your proof and arguments?

I know about the two researchers who were rivals that made stuff up, but then in like 2018 or something they dug up a full dinosaur for the first time, supposedly.

Even in this article, not one picture.

i can better explain this in person, but if your like me, you are a man who likes a nice “hmm that is interesting”

and those revolve around one phrase, a phrase that distills a “hmm that is intereting”

look into the “fossil wars”

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
People that support politicians and political parties as if they are sports teams should be executed. "Everything was perfect the 4 years my guy was in charge, now everything's broken!". Not a single politician gives a fuck about you.

A good chunk of pro-life men are Nick Fuentes level incels. No real man should want to be on the hook for child support for 18+ years and be linked for life to the mother following a hookup or a one night stand. The world is overpopulated enough as it is

Facemasks should be worn more often. Not for COVID but for basic hygiene reasons like in Asia. I don't want to get a whiff of foul breath or have people spitting on me/my property when talking.

Superhero films are for children. As soon as somebody praises one I just assume they're a bit of a manchild and lose a little shred of respect for them. The Dark Knight and the Joker are laughably bad films

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I went down a rabbit hole of reading every article I could find about Kuhn’s incident several years ago. One report stated that he let out some kind of guttural scream or howl when brought back to the corpse of his dead child.
I do remember reading about the howl and laughing at the thought.

Remember the footage of the cop apprehending him and it just looked like the officer was on the side of the road gathering leaves? 😂

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Eating healthy is cheaper and quicker than eating badly.

Fat people always say it’s because they are poor or don’t have the time to cook.

The truth is healthy food is cheaper, you can buy big bags of pasta and rice for next to nothing, you can buy vegetables and spices super cheap. If you’re putting chicken tenders in an oven or microwaving dinner trays, you have time to boil pasta and cut up vegetables.

There is no excuse to be eating boomer cancer fat junk all the time.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
If you honestly believe abortion to be murder, you wouldn't care about black on white crime, you wouldn't care about war, and you certainly wouldn't be discussing it with your church. You would be a coward for not taking up arms, if you genuinely believed 600,000 Americans were murdered, essentially by the state every year. You would, but you wont, because you don't believe it. No one does.
Woh, you just blew my mind! :image_9247:
I’m sure Pat would agree with you, stupid.

G

If you honestly believe abortion to be murder, you wouldn't care about black on white crime, you wouldn't care about war, and you certainly wouldn't be discussing it with your church. You would be a coward for not taking up arms, if you genuinely believed 600,000 Americans were murdered, essentially by the state every year. You would, but you wont, because you don't believe it. No one does.
I've said it 1000 times before, but if you're prolife, you're a dumb faggot. 80, I repeat, 80% of abortions are niggers.

G

But they aren't people so they don't count.

Checkmate Torquie!

If Prolifers get their way, there will be millions more black people.

That means more dead white people.

And lower quality of living for us in general.

I hate prolife retard guests on pints aquinas. Always dumb whores.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
The PLANDEMIC wasn't started to fuck Trump out of office or test the public's acceptance on retarded authoritarianism, they wanted people (mostly black americans) to cover their stinky mouths.
After it was realized that they were completely OK with wearing them but would do so incorrectly, we slowly dropped the charade and are back towards creating & testing an ebola-aids which can be used once all automation is above ~50% reliable

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
I went down a rabbit hole of reading every article I could find about Kuhn’s incident several years ago. One report stated that he let out some kind of guttural scream or howl when brought back to the corpse of his dead child.

we need a killah kuhn mega thread, did you book mark any of that gold?