• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Russian Civil war

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I worked with a former Navy SEAL and he said one time, they spent days training military forces in some 3rd world shithole. One day, they came back from lunch or something and the guys they were training basically stole all their shit and never came back. Probably hundreds of thousands wasted only to get robbed and look like a bunch of fucking jack offs
This is literally what happened in Benghazi. The idiots in the CIA had built a warehouse next to where our ambassador lived and used it to store missiles. These missiles required training to use, so the CIA hired a bunch of former SEALS to train the locals how to use these missiles when they would fight proxy wars for the US government. So the locals would show up, SEALs would train them how to use the missile launchers, and the CIA would then give these militants a shipment of missiles to use in the future.

Well of course the locals just ran and told members of ISIL that the CIA had a warehouse of missiles and weapons guarded by ten guys just sitting there. And within a few days the entire compound was overrun with jihadists who killed everyone. And stole all of the missiles. The CIA had 100 operatives on the ground who just fled and let everyone else die including the ambassador.

And stuff like this happened once a month in Afghanistan and Iraq for two straight decades.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Depends on the human cost. If he can avert a "coup" bloodlessly he will be a hero. It happened in Turkey a few years back and cemented Erdogans next election which is why everyone called it bullshit.
That was my introduction to geopolitics, actually. I was so glued to the action in Turkey when that was going down.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Depends on the human cost. If he can avert a "coup" bloodlessly he will be a hero. It happened in Turkey a few years back and cemented Erdogans next election which is why everyone called it bullshit.
Yeah but in Turkey Erdogan the watermelon seller crushed the coup with a fist. And In Turkey it was a chunk? of the Air Force I believe who initiated it.

Putin is literally caving in a way to the coup/calling of bluff. "O-o-okay bro you can have what you want, when i was calling you a traitor and for your arrest i di-didn't mean it dude"

unless you think this is some giant orchestrated script façade. Which I find hard to believe considering how stupid Russians are and how poorly they've handled Ukraine. They are suddenly master genuises now? and for what exactly? to replace....2 generals?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
A man from the CIA strip searched me at the community swimming pool swimming pool in 1996 in the Preston area of Cambridge, Ontario. It was a frightening experience, but it was necessary for national security. That was before 9/11, imagine how much more harrowing their jobs are now.
Was his name perchance Daniel Mullen?

G

Sir, that coup that failed in Turkey was America's last "hurrah" to truly rule the world. 2016 was the year America lost something 'magical'. Erdogan literally had to use his cellphone camera to record presidential messages. The coup was to install gulenists CIA stooges. What would have happened if it had succeeded?

-Turkish airforce would shoot down Russian jets in Syria
-war escalate between Turkey and Russia. Incirlik airbase activated.
-Turks being cannon fodder in a war against Russia...alongside Ukraine
-Putin and Bashar Assad charged with using "chemical weapons" in Syria...ICC court
-Russia split into 3-4 Yugoslavic type smaller countries
-US consolidate middle east
-Israel expand into hollowed out Syria (refugees and genocides would be accelerated)
-Then same Turko-kurdish army (with US leadership) would be turned on Iran + Arab NATO
-Iran would be turned into a big nothing
-Then the Arab countries would be depopulated
-then the African, South Asia, etc
-kingdom of heaven etc...in Jerusalem, but NYC and DC calling the shots.

this was the plan, and it got thwarted.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
Sir, that coup that failed in Turkey was America's last "hurrah" to rule the world. 2016 was the year America lost something 'magical'. Erdogan literally had to use his cellphone camera to record presidential messages. The coup was to install gulenists CIA stooges. What would have happened if it had succeeded?

-Turkish airforce would shoot down Russian jets in Syria
-war escalate between Turkey and Russia. Incirlik airbase activated.
-Turks being cannon fodder in a war against Russia...alongside Ukraine
-Putin and Bashar Assad charged with using "chemical weapons" in Syria...ICC court
-Russia split into 3-4 Yugoslavic type smaller countries
-US consolidate middle east
-Israel expand into hollowed out Syria (refugees and genocides would be accelerated)
-Then same Turko-kurdish army (with US leadership) would be turned on Iran + Arab NATO
-Iran would be turned into a big nothing
-Then the Arab countries would be depopulated
-then the African, South Asia, etc
-kingdom of heaven etc...in Jerusalem, but NYC and DC calling the shots.

this was the plan, and it got thwarted.
How much was it really American, I can't say, and Erdogan could really use a bullet to the head, but I quite enjoyed those 12 hours.

d79e794bde49eb99574d3b7e0f0a5ae3c64dec0ad9e898421eba4845ba503eb3_1.jpg

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
The desperation of nato, nafo, the international media, to enter into lockstep over this whole ordeal is pretty gay. You can watch that ukrainian retard Denys on youtube and just listen to what he says and then believe the polar opposite to be true. Its a short cut.

G

The desperation of nato, nafo, the international media, to enter into lockstep over this whole ordeal is pretty gay. You can watch that ukrainian retard Denys on youtube and just listen to what he says and then believe the polar opposite to be true. Its a short cut.
Even funnier to see those z-tards gloating now while they were shitting their pants earlier today.
This whole thing is so retarded and I have no idea wtf is going on.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Let's not forget the insane number of orchestrated stunts such as the Titan "sinking" and the NPS "face reveal" just to cover up Hunter Biden news, muddying the waters, leaving us both hopeless and clueless.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
Even funnier to see those z-tards gloating now while they were shitting their pants earlier today.
This whole thing is so retarded and I have no idea wtf is going on.
I'm blocked on multiple accounts by this rat griter but holy shit do I hate "Ian Miles Cheong". An incel who lives in Malaysia who think he is waging a global culture war from his computer monitor on behalf of...the USA? a country he is not a citizen of?

He sounded like he was borderline in tears last night because the "WOKE GLOBAL MIND VIRUS" was coming to take down Putin and then the world would be doomed. Support Putin to own Bud Lite! Go get em tiger!

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
I'm blocked on multiple accounts by this rat griter but holy shit do I hate "Ian Miles Cheong". An incel who lives in Malaysia who think he is waging a global culture war from his computer monitor on behalf of...the USA? a country he is not a citizen of?

He sounded like he was borderline in tears last night because the "WOKE GLOBAL MIND VIRUS" was coming to take down Putin and then the world would be doomed.
Before Chongs account took off, he was being held back by a hilarious lie that he swatted some kid, and the cops killed that kids dog with a flashbang.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
Before Chongs account took off, he was being held back by a hilarious lie that he swatted some kid, and the cops killed that kids dog with a flashbang.
Was that even a lie? see apparently it worked on me because I thought like you said pre his "'''''''political'''''''' commentary he was an incel gamer swatter.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
Was that even a lie? see apparently it worked on me because I thought like you said pre his "'''''''political'''''''' commentary he was an incel gamer swatter.
Im not positive its a lie, but its something I believed for a long ass time.