• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Russian Civil war

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jesus christ I’m gonna keep shitting up this thread because reading some of your comments is painful. Even if Wagner executed everyone in Russia they’ll still be fighting the war in Ukraine. Their plan isn’t even to depose of Putin. They want to depose the director of the military because he’s been incompetent and lying about the war in Ukraine. The plan is for Wagner to take control over the military so they can wage a war in Ukraine as they see fit.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Like i’m not even gonna get into who’s better for Russia, if Wagner has the ability to take Russia, whatever. But a Pentagon accounting error has nothing to do with geopolitics outside the US and you’re a fucking retard looking through the lens of everything being tied to the USA.

Yeah, I wonder why Wagner would call for heads to roll in the Russia Defense Department. Wagner was given full authority to recruit from prisons and not have to answer to higher military command. They were the majority in Ukraine. They weren’t getting enough ammunition or training and were having their men sent in as cannon fodder. While the politicians in their home country act as if people aren’t dying for them.

The Russians and the people fighting with Wagner have more loyalty to Wagner than Russia, and why shouldn’t they? But no, CIA, NATO, UN, Pentagon, Insert basically leftist adjacent conspiracy theory here. NOTHING EVER REALLY HAPPENS!!!!
A man from the CIA strip searched me at the community swimming pool swimming pool in 1996 in the Preston area of Cambridge, Ontario. It was a frightening experience, but it was necessary for national security. That was before 9/11, imagine how much more harrowing their jobs are now.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Jesus christ I’m gonna keep shitting up this thread because reading some of your comments is painful. Even if Wagner executed everyone in Russia they’ll still be fighting the war in Ukraine. Their plan isn’t even to depose of Putin. They want to depose the director of the military because he’s been incompetent and lying about the war in Ukraine. The plan is for Wagner to take control over the military so they can wage a war in Ukraine as they see fit.
He doesn't want Wagner to take over the military, he just wants to avoid the military take over of Wagner. He's been ordered to hand over control of the group several times and refused. Like I mentioned before, this is not spontaneous.

G

So no, then.

You’re making head canon for your geopolitical views and acting like it’s actually true and that you are seeing behind the curtain. It’s Patrick behaivor.
I've said my piece on this. Time will tell.

G

One final add, that nobody is considering:

the guy Prigozhin has a hard-on for is Sergei Shoigu, the MOD. He is half-chink:

800px-Official_portrait_of_Sergey_Shoigu.jpg

with a Siberian dad and Russo-Ukrainian mom. It will be interesting to see the trajectory of his rivalry with Prigozhin, as I feel there are definitely a cadre beneathe him who may think they are worthier of the ministerial role. Just a small tidbit people dont like to consider (the tightrope game asian and other minorities have to walk within the Russian bureaucracy), but I bet this guy is an outcaste in the backroom offices,

Turk February

Forum Clout

the guy Prigozhin has a hard-on for is Sergei Shoigu, the MOD. He is half-chink:

with a Siberian dad and Russo-Ukrainian mom. It will be interesting to see the trajectory of his rivalry with Prigozhin, as I feel there are definitely a cadre beneathe him who may think they are worthier of the ministerial role. Just a small tidbit people dont like to consider (the tightrope game asian and other minorities have to walk within the Russian bureaucracy), but I bet this guy is an outcaste in the backroom offices,
He's Tuvan and he has long been considered the most likely successor to Putin should anything happen to him. The notion that the second most powerful man in Russia is an outcast and is routinely discriminated against is the craziest shit I've heard in my life.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

with a Siberian dad and Russo-Ukrainian mom. It will be interesting to see the trajectory of his rivalry with Prigozhin, as I feel there are definitely a cadre beneathe him who may think they are worthier of the ministerial role. Just a small tidbit people dont like to consider, but I bet this guy is an outcaste in the backroom offices.
This man has no actual military experience, right? Isnt he just one of Putins most trusted men? Going to be hard to depose him, even if he deserves it. This is a big ass gamble thats probably going to result in Wagner being tarred and feathered and disposed of. Seal up the whole war narratively thus far in a nice bow, blame any war crimes on a now defunct group, carry on with the war.

G

He's Tuvan and he has long been considered the most likely successor to Putin should anything happen to him. The notion that the second most powerful man in Russia is an outcast and is routinely discriminated against is the craziest shit I've heard in my life.
Tuvan are Siberian chinks.

1024px-Tuvan_wrestlers_2.jpg

Russians are huge racists. He may have Putin's green light, but the "middle management" maybe resent him? idk, again just speculating

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Even tho your schizo Wisconsin.gov I'd still sit down with you for some stellar Ethiopian food. You can talk distant history instead of current events cause those you seem actually adept on...or I just don't know them well enough. I actually live close to you but I'd be scared of the MK ultra activation and your tribesman eyes suddenly turning blood red.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Tuvan are Siberian chinks.

1024px-Tuvan_wrestlers_2.jpg

Russians are huge racists. He may have Putin's green light, but the "middle management" maybe resent him? idk, again just speculating
The only time the notion of race has come up in Shoigu's illustrious career as a military uniform model was the question of his baptism into the Orthodox Church, which once proven, was basically never mentioned again.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Apparently you saved the day. You smooth criminal with a lady killin moustache.
Wagner came out and said Lukshank (however that Slavs name is spelled) peace deals fell through, despite Belarus claiming they’ve solved the issue

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Aside from conspiracies or the actual situation, the most disgusting part of this is seeing the Twitter libs like Pat now basically supporting Wagner, despite denouncing them as Nazi genociders, because they’re fighting “the enemy.” No matter how this ends up it will be a blood bath where the only victims are Russians and their citizens. This isn’t some faggot Marvel shit.