• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Russian Civil war

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If you really believe Putin and Russia are going to hand over power peacefully to a group of convict mercenaries potentially bought by the US you are a Pat level retard.

He’s made it clear a world without Russia isn’t a world he will allow to happen.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Find me somewhere else calling it earlier, or even making hypothetical scenarios like this. You are really fortunate I spend my leisure time here

View attachment 129203
I let out a big Jimmy "ewww". Pimping your schizo rant YouTube channel as Nostradamus? Also btw 3 months ago when you uploaded was March, Prigozhin has been ranting since at Least February or I think last December? Wow you really had some ethereal insight guessing correctly on a 50/50 like 3 months after the fact! Congrats.

You think the thought of Prigozhin's aspirations for power, his insubordination, his growing legitimacy, and his continued pushing boundaries wasnt noticed by like....all of war twitter? Just you...?

Last edited:
G

I let out a big Jimmy "ewww". Pimping your schizo rant YouTube channel as Nostradamus? Also btw 3 months ago when you uploaded was March, Prigozhin has been ranting since at Least February or I think last December? Wow you really had some ethereal insight guessing correctly on a 50/50 like 3 months after the fact! Congrats.

You think the thought of Prigozhin's aspirations for power, his insubordination, and his continued pushing boundaries wasnt noticed by like....all of war twitter? Just you...?
Where are you hearing my takes on "war twitter"? People are saying Prigozhin is putting on an act? Because that's what I'm saying. My record speaks for itself, been calling alot of things right since 2020.

If I'm someone shoving marbles up my ass while making absurd claims your slander may have merit, but I'm making logical conclusions. Otherwise I would have been called out by atleast ONE of my long time members. When I get things wrong I concede, but again, speak to my long time members about the caliber of my forecasts and analysis.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
Where are you hearing my takes on "war twitter"? People are saying Prigozhin is putting on an act? Because that's what I'm saying. My record speaks for itself, been calling alot of things right since 2020.

If I'm someone shoving marbles up my ass while making absurd claims your slander may have merit, but I'm making logical conclusions. Otherwise I would have been called out by atleast ONE of my long time subscribers. When I get things wrong I concede, but again, speak to my long time members about the caliber of my forecasts and analysis.
Oh sorry I ascribed the non schizophrenia position to you. And I can't watch your video since it's "members only." Your position is that Prigozhin isn't full couping, he's doing a show of power to get quasi regime change (aka MOD shuffle) and give himself more autonomy in leading military affairs?

If that is your position, yes that could be a possibility but I do not fathom how the Russian gangster regime allows that. They are literally being punked in a prison bathroom if they cave and give Prigozhin what he demands. And at least their outward posturing, they don't want to cave to him. How absolutely weak would that make the house of Kremlin cards look?

So, I think, it's going to be more of an all or nothing scenario. He sort of crossed the Rubicon , you know, with the whole occupying Russian cities and detaining russian generals...

How can either side come back from there and say "lol just joking bro" give concessions, then return to the status quo?

We'll see in the next 72 hours.

Last edited:
G

Oh sorry I ascribed the non schizophrenia position to you. And I can't watch your video since it's "members only." Your position is that Prigozhin isn't full couping, he's doing a show of power to get quasi regime change (aka MOD shuffle) and give himself more autonomy in leading military affairs?

If that is your position, yes that could be a possibility but I do not fathom how the Russian gangster regime allows that. They are literally being punked in a prison bathroom if they cave and give Prigozhin what he demands.

So, I think, it's going to be more of an all or nothing scenario. He sort of crossed the Rubicon , you know, with the whole occupying Russian cities and detaining russian generals...
I will repeat it a third time because you are dumb (and emotionally invested...which I am neither):

1 Russia is not so weak that merc-coups can be a thing
2 This is orchestrated by Putin if anything
3 Intel has a knack for "soft assassination. "This "mutiny" is A SCRIPTED egg on Prighozin's face. Makes no sense for him to actually mutiny. He was monologuing for months, and it served its purpose (distract the West etc). but to follow thru is check-mating himself, thus I suspect its an act
4 Prigozhin, Wagner, etc will now go thru a process of dismantlement (and incorporation into the Russian military).
5 This pretty much happened in Sudan, whose military get its playbook and intel from Russia. This is why I am certain this is what's going on.
6 Again, calling me schizo etc means you already lost...I literally have to dumb myself down to reply in this thread the manner a uni professor going to kindergarten, this stuff is above your paygrade but not mine. I don't care if I sound like PST at this moment, in many ways, he is above many of you guys' paygrades too.

(as for my members only video...i speculated if Wagner was to go rogue, it would have done so in Africa. Occupying Libya with CIA greenlighting and use Libyan oil/gas to fund the rebellion. That is a plausible scenario because Russian MOD would have NO WAY to retaliate, as it really only has Syria as its Mediterranean base of operation, and even there Wagner is present. So if Wagner didnt coup while in far-off and energy-rich Africa...why would you think this in borderland E.Donbass is nothing but a fake and gay thing? 25,000 ex-cons and bouncers will gonna take down Putin's intel-complex? right in Russia's backyard? I am schizo for calling that a psyop? LOL)

(edit...looking back, I sound PST-esque here...but I stand by my claims, I just apologize for my delivery)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
I will repeat it a third time, because you are dumb (and emotionally invested...which I am neither):

1 Russia is not so weak that merc-coups can be a thing
2 This is orchestrated by Putin if anything
3 Intel have a knack for "soft assassination"this "mutiny" is A SCRIPTED egg on Prighozin's face. Makes no sense for him to actually mutiny. He was monologuing for months, and it served its purpose (distract the west etc). but to follow thru is check-mating himself, thus I suspect its an act
4 Prigozhin, Wagner, etc will now go thru a process of dismantlement (and incorporation into Russian military).
5 This pretty much happened in Sudan, whose military get their playbook and intel from Russia. This is why I am certain this is what's going on.
6 Again, calling me schizo etc means you already lost...I literally have to dumb myself down to reply in this thread the manner a uni professor going to kindergarten, this stuff is above your paygrade but not mine. I dont care if I sound like PST at this moment, in many ways he is above many of you guys paygrades too.
Alright well all I can say is see in 72 hours.

I COULD see that as a potential outcome, #4. The scripted nonsense is just that, nonsense.

And concerning #1, if Russia is so tightly secure, and pulling all these psyop strings, how are ukranian drones able to strike Moscow in the past? How are Ukrainian forces able to raid around Belgorod and border hop with impunity?

Or are those two just allowed to happen cause "script".

Or I suppose to play your side you aren't saying their territorial integrity is strong, their patronage regime is tightly dug in and strong.

Last edited:

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
(as for my members only video...i speculated if Wagner was to go rogue, it would have done so in Africa. Occupying Libya with CIA greenlighting and use Libyan oil/gas to fund the rebellion.

You act so enlightened but then say dim boy things like this. Yea Wagner with it's pittance of presence in Libya (maybe 2000 men?) Are going to decide to somehow coup both halves of Libya (the mercenaries will have the morale and motivation and supplies to do this btw) and occupy Libya? With your standard sprinkling in of CIA boogyman when over half the time CIA doesn't apply. Other countries populations or government's can't have their own agency and ambitions...no it must be the CIA!

I flip between taking you semi seriously and then not. And I don't know what your paygrade is but it definitely isn't earned in the realm of geopolitics, beyond your Scorch's PFG TV sized YouTube channel.

G

You act so enlightened but then say dim boy things like this. Yea Wagner with it's pittance of presence in Libya (maybe 2000 men?) Are going to decide to somehow coup both halves of Libya (the mercenaries will have the morale and motivation and supplies to do this btw) and occupy Libya? With your standard sprinkling in of CIA boogyman when half the time CIA doesn't apply...hmmm
Yes, with of course local auxiliaries in Libya in the form of General Haftar's men. You have to know what Wagner is doing in Libya in the first place (Bet you don't, I do...ok, I will tell you: they are acting as military advisors for Haftar, do you know who that is? Bet you don't. He was a former CIA dude that got flipped by the Russians. Why? because 2023 is not 2011, they couldnt rescue their minion Qadaffi back then from the CIA and Western's plots, but today they have the wherewithal and skillset to FLIP western assets, forget about "rescuing minions".)

If Wagner was disloyal, They would easily have achieved this, and turned Eastern Libya into like an "African Kurdistan". Who runs the PKK in Turkey and YPG in N.Syria? Kurds? No, lol...its run by Armenians and Israelis command on top (((masquerading as Kurds))) with Kurdish cannon fodder and child soldiers in the bottom. CIA would guarantee their smuggled Libyan gas/oil would flow thru Suez, and the Wagner mercs would instantenously become oil men/princes, with Libyan militiamen as their auxilliaries. Cannon fodder. Even Egypt's Sisi (huge Zionist and will never flip on the West) would offer them all the logistic and support they would need.

You think such offers werent made to Wagner in back room discussions with the CIA?

They didnt mutiny in far-off Oil Diamonds, Uranium, Gold rich Libya, Mali, Niger etc, they are not going to mutiny in Russia's backyard. THINK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
Yes, with of course local auxiliaries in Libya in the form of General Haftar's men. You have to know what Wagner is doing in Libya in the first place (Bet you don't, I do...ok, I will tell you: they are acting as military advisors for Haftar, do you know who that is? Bet you don't. He was a former CIA dude that got flipped by the Russians. Why? because 2023 is not 2011, they couldnt rescue their minion Qadaffi back then from the CIA and Western's plots, but today they have the wherewithal and skillset to FLIP western assets, forget about "rescuing minions".)

If Wagner was disloyal, They would easily have achieved this, and turned Eastern Libya into like an "African Kurdistan". Who runs the PKK in Turkey and YPG in N.Syria? Kurds? No, lol...its run by Armenians and Israelis command on top (((masquerading as Kurds))) with Kurdish cannon fodder and child soldiers in the bottom. CIA would guarantee their smuggled Libyan gas/oil would flow thru Suez, and the Wagner mercs would instantenously become oil men/princes, with Libyan militiamen as their auxilliaries. Cannon fodder. Even Egypt's Sisi (huge Zionist and will never flip on the West) would offer them all the logistic and support they would need.

You think such offers werent made to Wagner in back room discussions with the CIA?

They didnt mutiny in far-off Oil Diamonds, Uranium, Gold rich Libya, Mali, Niger etc, they are not going to mutiny in Russia's backyard. THINK.
Lots of schizo, and yes I knew all of those things I've followed Libya. And you're so stereotypical but also hilarious that apparently jews are wearing masks and pretending to be Kurds is so east African. Well more so Middle Eastern conspiracy brainrot minded. The point you seem to be missing is Libya is not owned by Russia (or well you seem to think Haftars half is, he has no agency or autonomy apparently). Why exactly would Haftar allow a PMC group that he outnumbers, and employs, to siphon his oil? Why would Wagner "mutiny" against their employer Haftar? What passionate reason would the pittance of Wagner troops in Libya have? They wouldn't be sticking it to the MOD by occupying Russian cities and getting back at "corrupt bereaucracy" they'd be...stealing and selling oil?

G

I like ya @Wisconsin.gov but you’re acting like Pat.

Have you ever even been to Russia? Can you speak any Russian? If the answer is no to either, maybe stop thinking you understand them as a country to the extent you think you do.
I've been to Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Saw loads of Russian tourists there. I know how they are.

Patrick is not a worldly guy, inspite his travels...most Americans arent, sorry. Matt Walsh-ish faux-worldly is what Americans can fake the funk, but I see through that. Pat isnt even that geo-politicky and most of y'all cant even pull that off.

Russia is not a third world country where mutiny can happen. Does that make me a Russia-shill? No, in the end, Russia can (at best) only offer just a cheap replica of what the West offers. So I am not some Russia shill, I speak as someone with no real emotional blinders, and a conduit for "high analysis" with universalism (sentiment of the every-man).

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I've been to Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Saw loads of Russian tourists there. I know how they are.

Patrick is not a worldly guy, inspite his travels...most Americans arent, sorry. Matt Walsh-ish faux-worldly is what Americans can fake the funk, but I see through that. Pat isnt even that geo-politicky and most of y'all cant even pull that off.

Russia is not a third world country where mutiny can happen. Does that make me a Russia-shill? No, in the end, Russia can (at best) only offer just a cheap replica of what the West offers. So I am not some Russia shill, I speak as someone with no real emotional blinders, and a conduit for "high analysis" with universalism (sentiment of the every-man).
There was a Russian guy in Mississauga, Ontario,. He had a record player. He showed me the band Yes! I quite enjoyed it at the time, but in hindsight, not a great band or record.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

So no, then.

You’re making head canon for your geopolitical views and acting like it’s actually true and that you are seeing behind the curtain. It’s Patrick behaivor.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I find it funny that the attitude here turned from “WAGNER IS BASED! UKRAINE GETTING DESTROYED!!!!!” to “Well actually Wagner is being paid by the CIA to defect against BASED RUSSIA!!!!” Some of you are legitimately as peabrained as liberals who think Russians stole the 2016 election.

G

Lots of schizo, and yes I knew all of those things I've followed Libya. And you're so stereotypical but also hilarious that apparently jews are wearing masks and pretending to be Kurds is so east African. Well more so Middle Eastern conspiracy brainrot minded. The point you seem to be missing is Libya is not owned by Russia (or well you seem to think Haftars half is, he has no agency or autonomy apparently). Why exactly would Haftar allow a PMC group that he outnumbers, and employs, to siphon his oil? Why would Wagner "mutiny" against their employer Haftar? What passionate reason would the pittance of Wagner troops in Libya have? They wouldn't be sticking it to the MOD by occupying Russian cities and getting back at "corrupt bereaucracy" they'd be...stealing and selling oil?
I might make a video on the foundations of "international relations". We are fooled into thinking a rules based order happens. In the TURD WORLD, you see the facade for what it is, goons runs things. Whether in for eg, the invasion and occupation of Libya by Russia and NATO forces...or the rivalry between Boeing and Airbus, every reality is first generated with threat of violence, implied or demonstrated, then after, the whitewashing and "rules based order" is put on display.

So ok...Libya's general Haftar is a US citizen. He was actually based in DC. The US groom this dude to be Gadaffi's successor. All of this is not tinfoil talk, this is what you will get in MSNBC, fox bla bla bla.

So in say 2016ish, this guy flipped on the CIA and REQUESTED russian patronage. Why? wha happened? Well, while you were chillin and watching Trump do his PT barnum stuff, America was being pushed out of E.Mediterrnenan. (Russia joins Syrian war + 2016 Turkey coup failed, ISIS defeated etc etc).

Libya became the "canary" in the gold mine for the world that hey "America" is no longer world police. (it started with a Libyan mob getting away with killing your ambassador there).

So Haftar is now relying on Russian patronage and protection. They tell him jump, he will say "how hi?". They tell him "provide 10k Libyan auxilliaries) he will provide 20k. You have to understand, the turd world is colonized to hell, these leaders in black benzes have less power than a pencil neck in some office in Langley virginia.

Wagner could and WAS offered Libya and other places as HQ to operate from. They never took the bait. Why would Prigozhin fuck with Putin now? Please give me something logical and reasonable? Putin is popular, he is is thicc, they are 100 deadly kilometers apart, when he could have done this in the safety of the Sahara desert? Do you think it's legit and not some Russian kabuki theater?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Like i’m not even gonna get into who’s better for Russia, if Wagner has the ability to take Russia, whatever. But a Pentagon accounting error has nothing to do with geopolitics outside the US and you’re a fucking retard looking through the lens of everything being tied to the USA.

Yeah, I wonder why Wagner would call for heads to roll in the Russia Defense Department. Wagner was given full authority to recruit from prisons and not have to answer to higher military command. They were the majority in Ukraine. They weren’t getting enough ammunition or training and were having their men sent in as cannon fodder. While the politicians in their home country act as if people aren’t dying for them.

The Russians and the people fighting with Wagner have more loyalty to Wagner than Russia, and why shouldn’t they? But no, CIA, NATO, UN, Pentagon, Insert basically leftist adjacent conspiracy theory here. NOTHING EVER REALLY HAPPENS!!!!