• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Russian Civil war

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I don't care if I sound like PST at this moment, in many ways, he is above many of you guys' paygrades too.
giphy.gif

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
This is such a non issue and America has already over blown this, as if some dude with with a few hundred troops can overthrow Putin. I swear marvel movies have made America's brain into mush.
I can't wait for Pat to tell me how I'm wrong and Wagner is at the doors of the Kremlin ready to take over.

I don't think he can overthrow Putin right now, but his forces make up a critical part of the war in Ukraine and largely responsible for any success the invasion has had up to this point. That credibility plus professional contacts with Wagner members who are veterans of the Russian Army mean this would have big implications for Russia's ability to sustain its war.

tl;dr: Hush little one

G

All i know is Hitler and Napoleon are rolling in their graves watching a chef turned General march a bunch of convicts near Moscow within days. The only people who can beat the Russians are the Russians.
Hey now! Chef's make better military leaders than fucking bean counters. Ho Chi Minh was trained under Escoffier. It's called the French "brigade" system. He's not going to wreak havoc in Russia. He gets his logistical support from Russia. Getting US support would mean nuclear war.

G

How embarrassing for Putin though. Things are still fluid but how can you (Putin) recover from that humiliation?
The statement he made saying "knock it off" did not project weakness to me. A military commander and a paramilitary commander are at odds and he's stepping in. What Pat says on Twitter does not faze the rest of the world. These idiots are only in the US/Canada.

Forum Clout
Yeah, Daddy Vladdy won but I don't understand how anyone can say with a straight face he didn't end up looking retarded at the end of the day. Last night was him flustered and squealing "You fucking traitor you'll pay for this!", have his aircraft shot down left and right, get his mercs like an hour away from Moscow and then "lol jk nvm guys we hashed this out! TAKE THAT LIBCUCKS".

That looked fucking awful for the guy who was supposed to show Dead Man Joe and his cabinet of cuckolds what a real leader looked like.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah, Daddy Vladdy won but I don't understand how anyone can say with a straight face he didn't end up looking retarded at the end of the day. Last night was him flustered and squealing "You fucking traitor you'll pay for this!", have his aircraft shot down left and right, get his mercs like an hour away from Moscow and then "lol jk nvm guys we hashed this out! TAKE THAT LIBCUCKS".

That looked fucking awful for the guy who was supposed to show Dead Man Joe and his cabinet of cuckolds what a real leader looked like.
Yeah seriously. Can a “win” really be categorized as not having your military / government deposed? Theres a couple possibilities and they all look like shit:

1.) This was a huge psyops from the beginning. Wagner never defected and this was entirely pointless and made Russia look weak.
2.) This was all real and Wagner almost reached the capital in a day or two with only 25,000 men. And it scared the President enough to where he capitulated and gave the guy control of the military

Theres no situation in which Russia looks based in this.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
In fact theres no world where Russia looks “based”. Even if you think Russia is destroying Jewkraine look at the facts:

When the invasion started Putin claimed it would take 30 days. In a month they basically encircled Kyiv and banked on the Western powers not doing shit to stop them…

Then they had to retreat to areas they basically already occupied and take the invasion slow. It’s been a year now and theres no timeline when the war will be over. India, China, and Iran basically said “Fuck off this is your war.” And now they almost just got their government toppled by a fucking Chef running a bunch of ex convicts. And of course in trying to stop that they diverted their military attention away from various fronts in Ukraine. And they crashed their fucking economy.

This entire thing is a disaster. Imagine if Nazi Germany never got the support of Japan and Italy and the SS started marching on Berlin.

G

In fact theres no world where Russia looks “based”. Even if you think Russia is destroying Jewkraine look at the facts:

When the invasion started Putin claimed it would take 30 days. In a month they basically encircled Kyiv and banked on the Western powers not doing shit to stop them…

Then they had to retreat to areas they basically already occupied and take the invasion slow. It’s been a year now and theres no timeline when the war will be over. India, China, and Iran basically said “Fuck off this is your war.” And now they almost just got their government toppled by a fucking Chef running a bunch of ex convicts. And of course in trying to stop that they diverted their military attention away from various fronts in Ukraine. And they crashed their fucking economy.

This entire thing is a disaster. Imagine if Nazi Germany never got the support of Japan and Italy and the SS started marching on Berlin.
Fucking with the chefs again, see when you come out of them goddamn up-tempo numbers man it's impossible to make those transitions, and then you gotta denigrate my career. You know you do this to me all the time. I don't know what the hell you do it for but goddmanit if you can't come out of an invasion story, I don't understand it . . is Denny on the phone? OK, I want a goddamned concerted effort to come out of a hot-take without another fucking "fuck-chefs" hot take everytime we talk about a goddamn COUP DIVERSION! Now make it . .and I also want to know what happened to those beefers I was supposed to see this week?

G

There is a Cumia-esque quixotism in ruling out the official story as some kind of misguided principle. Asking questions is one thing, but rejecting plain, obvious explanations is another.
If in 2023 you are still trying to seek truth from official anythings...there is literally a compartmentalized "reality" barrier that our words wont be able to breach.