• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Russian Civil war

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
seems fake and jewish
When we were first fighting in Afghanistan the CIA had their 'translators' talking to all of the troops saying stuff like "the people of Afghanistan want to help us get rid of Al Queda and are our allies". And that the ANA would fight alongside everyone like Marines and Rangers. Yet every single time the battle would start they would throw down their weapons and leave. Or in some cases turn the weapons on US troops the second that the battle started and shoot guys in the back until someone killed them.

It was pretty much suicide to bring locals into battle with you but the US military forced practically every unit to do things like FID with the sand niggers. There are a few famous battles in Iraq and Afghanistan where the locals literally lured US troops into ambushes and killed a huge amount of them because the US military leaders forced everyone to cooperate with the locals. One of them is a movie called The Outpost which was about a battle where the locals teamed up with the terrorists and basically wiped out an outpost.

The night before the very first battle on the War on Terror (Operation Anaconda), a bunch of the Afghans were driving around the mountains in a 'jingle truck' with a few guys from the US Army, and the Air Force blew it up and dropped bombs on a bunch of the 'friendly' locations instantly turning everyone local against the coalition forces.

Yet all you heard from the media was 'hearts and minds'. So everything you hear about the Russia and Ukraine conflict is a lie.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
When we were first fighting in Afghanistan the CIA had their 'translators' talking to all of the troops saying stuff like "the people of Afghanistan want to help us get rid of Al Queda and are our allies". And that the ANA would fight alongside everyone like Marines and Rangers. Yet every single time the battle would start they would throw down their weapons and leave. Or in some cases turn the weapons on US troops the second that the battle started and shoot guys in the back until someone killed them.

It was pretty much suicide to bring locals into battle with you but the US military forced practically every unit to do things like FID with the sand niggers. There are a few famous battles in Iraq and Afghanistan where the locals literally lured US troops into ambushes and killed a huge amount of them because the US military leaders forced everyone to cooperate with the locals. One of them is a movie called The Outpost which was about a battle where the locals teamed up with the terrorists and basically wiped out an outpost.

The night before the very first battle on the War on Terror (Operation Anaconda), a bunch of the Afghans were driving around the mountains in a 'jingle truck' with a few guys from the US Army, and the Air Force blew it up and dropped bombs on a bunch of the 'friendly' locations instantly turning everyone local against the coalition forces.

Yet all you heard from the media was 'hearts and minds'. So everything you hear about the Russia and Ukraine conflict is a lie.
I worked with a former Navy SEAL and he said one time, they spent days training military forces in some 3rd world shithole. One day, they came back from lunch or something and the guys they were training basically stole all their shit and never came back. Probably hundreds of thousands wasted only to get robbed and look like a bunch of fucking jack offs

G

The only conclusion I reach when I hear this shit is that government exists to steal money and invent reasons to do it. The best reason is to kill random motherfuckers for whatever purpose. Because then there are reprisals which necessitate more money for more violence. Just kill the (((guy))) starting the fights. That would have made my High School experience a lot nicer.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
This is such a non issue and America has already over blown this, as if some dude with with a few hundred troops can overthrow Putin. I swear marvel movies have made America's brain into mush.
I can't wait for Pat to tell me how I'm wrong and Wagner is at the doors of the Kremlin ready to take over.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I worked with a former Navy SEAL and he said one time, they spent days training military forces in some 3rd world shithole. One day, they came back from lunch or something and the guys they were training basically stole all their shit and never came back. Probably hundreds of thousands wasted only to get robbed and look like a bunch of fucking jack offs
This has happened on a large scale to us in Iraq and in Afghanistan, the only troops that half assed fought were the Vietnamese and when we left they still lost in record time. That shit never works, total war against the nation or don't even fucking bother

G

I don’t pretend to understand this and anybody here or on Twitter who does is delusional or lying.

I can’t imagine whoever has the power to overthrow Putin will be any better than him in all the ways we pretend to care about in the west.
Find me somewhere else calling it earlier, or even making hypothetical scenarios like this. You are really fortunate I spend my leisure time here

zzzz.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Find me somewhere else calling it earlier, or even making hypothetical scenarios like this. You are really fortunate I spend my leisure time here

View attachment 129203

Ok. Tell me exactly what’s going to happen next.

Being interested in it, studying it and speculating is fine - and you clearly are bright enough to do that, but you don’t start sermonising like you’re the expert and your word is gospel on it like Patrick and other twitter mutants.

We don’t know what’s happening in the offices of power in our country, let alone Russia. I don’t believe anything I read, and when I do look into it, I find twitter spaces / telegrams of real people who are actually there on the ground, even then I stay open minded.

There’s nothing as cringey as online strangers thinking they understand geo politics like it’s a game of age of empires.

G

Im only speculating but my skillset is I know how power nexuses operate (global politics etc).

Russia is nothing but a hub of Intel gangs, working under "one" auspice since maybe 2000 (Vladimir Putin). He basically acts like head arbiter and pits one group against the other.

In the meanwhile, the world is going in a post-post nation state eta, so national armies are being dismantled and replaced with supra-military private contractors (sort of back to the British East India modus operandi, where they had private mercs paid handsome, to do soldier stuff)

Mercenaries are never superior to a national military. So Prigozhin can yap all he wants, no amount of Wagner sacrifice in Bakhmut or whatever, will ever make Putin pick him over his loyal Minister of Defense, Sergei Shoigu. TPTB want mercenaries (glorified bouncers) to be a bigger deal than they currently are, I think for reasons bigger than Putin, Russia etc.

Now if this was a middle eastern or third world place, yes I would reckon the CIA flipped Prigozhin. But since this is Russia which isnt infiltrative and intel-secure, I think this is just a Russian psyop.

Why? It is very clunk-y, very performative, and serves nobody really (except cook Prigozhin's goose).

So what do I think this is?

Intel sometimes doesnt need to assassinate you to put you out the game. They "politically assassinate" you by making you do a very stupid think...a sexual scandal here, a stupid miscalculated mutiny there...a corruption/bribery case there.. I think this is it. Prigozhin was checkmated in the back rooms of the Russian deepstate, they told him he's got to go, and they agreed this is how they will remove him from the World Stage.

Prediction? Putin dismantle Wagner (in its current form) and incorporate it into Russian military. Prigozhin killed or behind bars.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

View attachment 129203
I don't mean to shit on your observations, but "private army growing politically autonomous in a weakened state" isn't that uncommon. Zelensky had to tiptoe around Azov for the same reason.

Russia's overreliance on Wagner turning a military problem into a political one isn't that farfetched.

This has happened on a large scale to us in Iraq and in Afghanistan, the only troops that half assed fought were the Vietnamese and when we left they still lost in record time.
It's almost like trying to prop up regimes with zero legitimacy in the eyes of the people is a dumb idea. You'd need to pretty much colonize a country for generations for it to even stand a chance of working.