• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the vidyagames?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'll have to track it down. But which is better: Oblivion or Skyrim? I'm not a medieval fantasy guy, but I like choice.
I think most people would say Skyrim. Oblivion is good but it has a lot of dated mechanics. Skyrim makes it a bit simpler and adds a LOT more content.

Edit: I’ve actually been replaying Skyrim with mods recently and it still holds up pretty well.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think most people would say Skyrim. Oblivion is good but it has a lot of dated mechanics. Skyrim makes it a bit simpler and adds a LOT more content.

Edit: I’ve actually been replaying Skyrim with mods recently and it still holds up pretty well.

I'm so afraid of sinking too much time into this shit.

It's why I like the arcade compilations and fighting games - I'm in and out with minimal investment. Hell, even the Arkham games are still fun.

I don't know, it's a tough one, man.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

I recently bought Skyrim because it was on sale on the PlayStation store for I believe $15. Some special edition. I had never played an Elder Scroll game because I was never interested in that medieval stuff.

I got caught stealing fruit and thought giving up to the authorities just meant losing what they seen you steal, but no, they took everything I had stolen. Gold etc.

Now I just go around killing guards, strip them naked, terrorize the locals and strip them too. The I leave on my stolen horse.

All because I stole an apple.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I recently bought Skyrim because it was on sale on the PlayStation store for I believe $15. Some special edition. I had never played an Elder Scroll game because I was never interested in that medieval stuff.

I got caught stealing fruit and thought giving up to the authorities just meant losing what they seen you steal, but no, they took everything I had stolen. Gold etc.

Now I just go around killing guards, strip them naked, terrorize the locals and strip them too. The I leave on my stolen horse.

Even in Tamriel, you're a Puerto Rican.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout

I occasionally like to get drunk and assault people or be a lowly skooma addict. You can also take an item forget what it’s called some jelly or some shit, jump off a mountain open your menu, use it, your body goes completely limp and you don’t die. It’s pretty fun.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout

It's why I like the arcade compilations and fighting games - I'm in and out with minimal investment. Hell, even the Arkham games are still fun.

You can go at your own pace. You can save at any point and you’re free to roam without completing the main story. The main story isn’t even that long there’s just a lot of side stories and quests. I understand getting pulled in but you have the options.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout

Literally everyone thinks Oblivion is better than Skyrim. And hardcore Elder Scrolls fans will tell you Morrowind is even better. People who prefer Skyrim are the same fags who prefer Fallout 4 over New Vegas. But at least a heavily modded Skyrim is still a decent game. Unlike Fallout 4 or F76,

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Literally everyone thinks Oblivion is better than Skyrim. And hardcore Elder Scrolls fans will tell you Morrowind is even better. People who prefer Skyrim are the same fags who prefer Fallout 4 over New Vegas. But at least a heavily modded Skyrim is still a decent game. Unlike Fallout 4 or F76,
I don’t see how oblivion was better. Never played Morrowind but I’ve heard good things. There were lots of things that felt out dated so maybe it’s because I didn’t play it when it came out. I’ll say it had some cooler unique items and better main story, but Skyrim had a better world, and more content. Like I said, maybe I’m not old enough, but I don’t get how Skyrim isn’t better.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Ladies and gentlemen... I'm just a simple Scottish caveman.

Your Outer Worlds and Fortnight's scare me.

Some of you even play videogames online and make money doing it - what's up with that?

My lovely partner is supportive of me playing as long as I feel I'd need to unwind - she's really great like that. But then I look at that bloated midget Rogan say to addicts like Russell Brand "Oh yeah, I was addicted to videogames" and want to slit my own throat if I play more than four hours.

Maybe I need to delve into philosophy instead, like... Have you ever thought about water?

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout

Some of you even play videogames online and make money doing it - what's up with that?

My lovely partner is supportive of me playing as long as I feel I'd need to unwind - she's really great like that. But then I look at that bloated midget Rogan say to addicts like Russell Brand "Oh yeah, I was addicted to videogames" and want to slit my own throat if I play more than four hours.

Maybe I need to delve into philosophy instead, like... Have you ever thought about water?
Did you know you’ve shared water with Benjamin Franklin? Crazy stuff, man. Alright let me light this joint and load up some animal fights, Jamie.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

You should at least play GTA Online and pay homage to your fellow Scots who developed the game.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
You should at least play GTA Online and pay homage to your fellow Scots who developed the game.

Don't get me started on those fucking games...

I get 1/4 through, get stuck, and then just destroy shit for several months.

And nice rehashing the same game several times for nearly a decade, stupid.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Don't get me started on those fucking games...

I get 1/4 through, get stuck, and then just destroy shit for several months.

And nice rehashing the same game several times for nearly a decade, stupid.
tried emulating old mega drive games? (i go deep with the road rash) even mame for old arcade classics
also, nice being scottish yet hating haggis, stupid

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout

Nah, Morrowind was the bastard for that. I played that game for about six months before I touched the main quest. Graphics were better than Oblivions too

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Japanese gaming is dead too. All their studios are in California now.

Bamco has been fairly pozzed for a while now, they've been churning out shit for well over a decade too. The only good games they have released over the past 10 years have been Dark Souls, Code Vein, Tekken 7 & Scarlet Nexus imo. And even then, Bamco isn't really responsible for Dark Souls, they leave it all to FromSoftware.

Regardless, Japan is in the sights of globohomo and has been for a long time now, so it's inevitable it will fall eventually. Pozzed western companies have started sinking their claws into anime/manga over the past 5-6 years, it's funny because they ruined comics in the west, so a lot of people started buying/reading manga in the west instead. Now they want to buy out animation/publishing studios in Japan and inject their sjw bullshit into it.

Funimation has a monopoly on english dubs for anime, and they routinely change the dialogue during the translation process and add sjw bullshit into it.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
tried emulating old mega drive games? (i go deep with the road rash) even mame for old arcade classics
also, nice being scottish yet hating haggis, stupid

Little secret for you - no Scottish person truly likes haggis. It's no different than a wee lass drinking liquor for the first time. You just develop a taste.

I have my MegaDrive Mini, but it doesn't get much play. I was actually quite bummed to see how much my tastes had changed. So back to obscurity with that.

I'm going to track down some more complications for it, namely the Namco and Midway ones. I haven't jumped on Xbox Live, I'll check there too.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Little secret for you - no Scottish person truly likes haggis. It's no different than a wee lass drinking liquor for the first time. You just develop a taste.

I have my MegaDrive Mini, but it doesn't get much play. I was actually quite bummed to see how much my tastes had changed. So back to obscurity with that.

I'm going to track down some more complications for it, namely the Namco and Midway ones. I haven't jumped on Xbox Live, I'll check there too.
haggis supper with a lot of salt & vinegar, brown sauce.. c'mon, even gosia or whatever your fruit-loop polish wife's called would love it
also to get a bit autistic, for those old 8/16-bit games you need to have a really good controller, modern one's are shite (d-pad), i use a md 6btn for those