• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the vidyagames?

Midian9876

Forum Clout
I'll probably play diablo 2 to see how they censored it.
I am curious as well. I’ll be playing as it goes live tomorrow with some faggot friends from college as we try to relive our glory years.

my favorite thing in the game was to just fuck with people and be an asshole. I’m pretty stoked, but hope they don’t rework it to limit what you can do.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
When did the PS2 come out. I think vice city was around the time I aged out of playing computer games. I have a few time killers on my phone but that's it these days. I wish I had the ability to get lost in games like I did when I was a kid and could spend hours and hours doing it but I am a man now and have shit to do.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I played a bit of X COM 2 but put it down for now because I feel like I really fawked up. I'll probably get the D2 remaster tomorrow. I bought Residen Evil 8 a week ago but didn't check it out yet.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
my favorite thing in the game was to just fuck with people and be an asshole. I’m pretty stoked, but hope they don’t rework it to limit what you can do.
that was my favorite thing to do in every online videogame

who knew how enjoyable the simple act of blocking a narrow spawn doorway when friendly fire is off could be. Or when friendly fire is on and they punish you, jumping in front of firing teammates so they kill you unwittingly and get time out

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Video games are for fags!... Gamer fag here.

Last game I got into, and complete (Including DLC) was Horizon Zero Dawn. A brilliant game all round.

I noticed that they remastered Quake. I will get round to buying it. Quake 3 on the DC was my drug of choice.

I'm off and on with Goldeneye Reloaded on PS3, at the moment.

T

Tony Hinchclit

Started playing da Trials of Mana remake, never played the original. Plan on getting Metroid Dread.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
fallout new vegas

was trying to do some DLC quest before finishing the main story and it teleported me to some futuristic looking place with zingy wacky talking computers, so boring and no way out until i beat it, gay

odyssey was so long man i didnt even know the main story was over and was wondering how long is this gonna to take

were you the one that love the Trails games? i am trying to wrap it up with trails 2 and the dungeons crawling are brutally boring

anyway OP not only have a gaming PC, he also own 2 of the newest console. i would never stop soyfacing if i were him with that much gaming equipment in me house
Don’t even know what they are and this is my first Tales game. I love Fallout New Vegas though. Best DLC I’ve ever seen in a game. There’s a whole backstory you’re missing that’s hinted at throughout all of them you’ll learn about.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I used to play Halo back when that meant something. Me and my boys would just sit around high af playing Halo all day long while motherfuckers would come through to score whatever. Fucking great times.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I play GTA Online. I'm usually the vigilante in the lobby helping people who are getting griefed by a bully. I'll also help people do their deliveries and go along my way afterward. Stuck on the side of the road? I'll pick you up. Need help getting away from those pesky cops? Say no more, I'll help ya. Just hop in the car and enjoy the ride.
that sounds pretty fun actually

if i didnt have to pay for online play

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Related question: any good horror/survival horror/scary video games? A couple of recent Halloweens I played a horror themed game during October the way you would marathon horror movies

One of them was Phantasmagoria, a point and click format game from 1995 (think Return to Zork) I remember looking at on the BestBuy shelves as a tyke thinking it "wow that looks badass I wish I could buy that." It had all the cheese, cringe, and charm of watching a nice B movie and was a treat. I saw someone else say they intend to play Silent Hill 1 in honor of the season. Being a Resident Evil man myself, I never played that and am considering HTPC emulating it to honor the season
you play deadspace?

Snake

Forum Clout
Every major series from the 90s to say mid 00s are dead. They may still be around, but they're all being developed by pacific northwest Antifa faggots or Californian pillow biters. Games were great when I was a kid but the longer time goes on, the most I can't be bothered. I'll play some classics and once in a very long while there's something worth buying.

I've been playing through Days Gone since it was free on PSN if you had a subscription. I don't think I've encountered a game that was completely misread by (((critics))) before. I like it a lot and it's like a 60 hour game. I already beat it and decided over the weekend to do it again on a harder difficulty with all the shit already unlocked.

Ghost of Tsushima might be the best game I've played in maybe ten years.

But mostly, it's a dead corporate controlled medium that's slowly being completely consumed by kike bullshit.

Oh and Hideo Kojima is a leftist faggot that likes getting cornholed. Literally built a game around Che. Has never created an original idea in his micropenis life that wasn't stolen from a Pedowood writer.

lmh4uvs7ciw31.jpg

Has a "wife and son" and there's never been a photo of his family, ever.

And of course you have Naughty Zog and their homo shit. Sony is bent the knee to censoring shit but allow tranny sex in it.

The Last of Wooden Doors

Last edited:

Monk

Forum Clout

Just saw Sable finally came out. I've been waiting for this game since the first time I saw the trailer back in 2018. Reminds me of Breath of the Wild and Journey with Moebius-style animation. Reviews for it have been very strong. Fucking love the song from the trailer and they also finally released a full version of it.

G

I'd like to get back into playing video games to replace reading the news/doing other pointless shit. I used to think video games were a total waste of time, but they actually require alertness/teamwork/other valuable skills. Hopefully Halo Infinite isn't trash. I played the first two betas and the aiming on most of the guns is completely fucked up for controller players

Forum Clout
I am curious as well. I’ll be playing as it goes live tomorrow with some faggot friends from college as we try to relive our glory years.

They ended griefing at the end of diablo 2. Couldn’t even pop people’s bodies or make a bunch of hydras and go hostile in hardcore. Blizzard are such faggots.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

mmmm, those comments. bellissimo

shoutout to American Krogan who did a review of The Last of Us, dude had six figure views and 80k subscribers before jewtube ADL'd him

The Last of US reviews

bitchute.com/video/hFvqPX9exnxB/

bitchute.com/video/tJxxogVI7emb/