• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the vidyagames?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I finally got around to getting a new PC. My last one was one I built from 2013 which had a 3rd gen intel i7 in it. Now the fun part where you install old games to see how much better they run.
What OS are you using?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I'm effectively done playing new games or online ganes. New games are generally uninteresting anyway and the cutscenes are way too long. Online games require too much of a commitment. I basically only replay casual games I already like.

Lately, I've been replaying the Batman Arkham games, which I highly recommend. Also have been replaying Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, basically trying to take make myself highly unprofitable and trying to get profitable over time. I'll also play my NES and SNES Classic if I want to revisit Zelda or Super Mario.

The only game I wish they would remaster and put on Steam is Metal Gear 3: Snake Eater.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The only game I wish they would remaster and put on Steam is Metal Gear 3: Snake Eater.
Hell yeah. The Sony faggots only have it available if you have a PS3. I have it on Xbox 360 but I'd have to dust off the thing and charge the controller etc, but I remember it not having the same button sensitivity for pointing a gun and firing it with the same button like the PS2 did. I remember the CQC being fucked up in the remaster.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm effectively done playing new games or online ganes. New games are generally uninteresting anyway and the cutscenes are way too long. Online games require too much of a commitment. I basically only replay casual games I already like.

Lately, I've been replaying the Batman Arkham games, which I highly recommend. Also have been replaying Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, basically trying to take make myself highly unprofitable and trying to get profitable over time. I'll also play my NES and SNES Classic if I want to revisit Zelda or Super Mario.

They already remastered MGS3 almost ten years ago.

s-l640.jpg

It's a pretty good remaster. It was done by a third party company. They added a new camera mode where instead of it being fixed overhead with some movement with the right stick, you can switch it whenever you want to be a free camera and rotate it any which way around Snake.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
They already remastered MGS3 almost ten years ago.

View attachment 8151

It's a pretty good remaster. It was done by a third party company. They added a new camera mode where instead of it being fixed overhead with some movement with the right stick, you can switch it whenever you want to be a free camera and rotate it any which way around Snake.
Interesting - is it on PC?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
RDR 2. Lassoing black NPCs and dragging them to death behind my horse(named Traveller like Gen. Lee's horse, naturally) or riding around carrying the burned dismembered corpse of a chink is great fun.

I suspect that RS is logging what NPCs-of-color you kill (for fun/free-roaming).
If it ever leaks, people might think you're racist or something

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fuck, I'm not sure I'm cut out for videogames anymore.

I got to the tank level of Goldeneye Reloaded and got so annoyed, I tapped out. Just done. I don't think I'll even go back to it.

I still have a stack of games I bought with the system, but I'm not sure what I'll actually dig into here. Maybe Fallout 3, as I never played it with the add-ons. The Halo's are just too bloody long. Crackdown was always fun.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Fuck, I'm not sure I'm cut out for videogames anymore.

I got to the tank level of Goldeneye Reloaded and got so annoyed, I tapped out. Just done. I don't think I'll even go back to it.

I still have a stack of games I bought with the system, but I'm not sure what I'll actually dig into here. Maybe Fallout 3, as I never played it with the add-ons. The Halo's are just too bloody long. Crackdown was always fun.
3 is good but new Vegas is where it’s at. Great story, fun game. The DLC is phenomenal. 3s DLC is alright.

Snake

Forum Clout

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
3 is good but new Vegas is where it’s at. Great story, fun game. The DLC is phenomenal. 3s DLC is alright.

I'll have to track it down. But which is better: Oblivion or Skyrim? I'm not a medieval fantasy guy, but I like choice.