• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the vidyagames?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
American-Psycho-Morning-Routine-Moisturizer.png
This fuckin killed my ribs lol

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Did you already go Michael Richards over the Paladin?
Wasn't the Paladin already a nog? They hit every character with the ugly tranny stick though (not that it matters since any helmet covers most of their face). Other than that it feels like the original. Review sites have huge multi paragraph sections about how buying from Blizzard is wrong and you should be ashamed.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Still playing Goldeneye: Reloaded. Gosia tried a round of death-match and then quit in disgust. Not her kind of game.

I play it for the single player anyway, never was a death-match guy. Dreading getting to the last level - I got stuck on that several years ago. I don't want to feel like I wasted another several hours.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
i completed thief simulator earlier this week, listening to o&a in the background like a fag
decent game but repetitive

Snake

Forum Clout
mmmm, those comments. bellissimo

shoutout to American Krogan who did a review of The Last of Us, dude had six figure views and 80k subscribers before jewtube ADL'd him

The Last of US reviews

bitchute.com/video/hFvqPX9exnxB/

bitchute.com/video/tJxxogVI7emb/

Well that was interesting watches. I didn't realize I could hate that tranny kike game more than I already did. Complete slap in the face to the first one.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I play GTA Online. I'm usually the vigilante in the lobby helping people who are getting griefed by a bully.
TYFYS.
I play GTA and Red Dead online, too, but I haven't touched either in weeks. Every now and then the free monthly PS+ game offerings are pretty damn good, this month it's Hitman 2 and a Predator game, added those to my download queue. I liked Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed wearing a LOTR coshtyume. I'll rock some CoD: Warzone if my brother and his friends are playing so they can carry me to a K/D ratio that isn't an utter embarrassment. Wish I could get on the bandwagon where people will just give you money to play video games all day, but I'm about 10 years behind that curve.

EDIT: Didn't remember before.

If you haven't heard of them, check out Broforce and Mother Russia Bleeds, indie spoof games of 80s action side-scrollers and Streets of Rage respectively. You gotta play through Broforce at least once, it's fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Well that was interesting watches. I didn't realize I could hate that tranny kike game more than I already did. Complete slap in the face to the first one.
American Krogan is great. I don't know what's going on with modern games but whether or not I care they are an increasingly relevant vector for propaganda and narrative control. I'm glad he's out there doing what he's doing. Worth a browser favorite or twitter follow or whatever.

Nobody has bitchute or odysee accounts (nor should they) so 'subscribing' there is out of the question, but you gotta keep up with some of these guys. Limiting yourself to ADLddit/youtube/twitter is voluntarily MK-ULTRA'ing your brain (the Sidney Gottlieb version)

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Still playing Goldeneye: Reloaded. Gosia tried a round of death-match and then quit in disgust. Not her kind of game.

I play it for the single player anyway, never was a death-match guy. Dreading getting to the last level - I got stuck on that several years ago. I don't want to feel like I wasted another several hours.
the original creator of the mod committed suicide. Charcoal grill in an enclosed bathroom IIRC

Snake

Forum Clout
American Krogan is great. I don't know what's going on with modern games but whether or not I care they are an increasingly relevant vector for propaganda and narrative control. I'm glad he's out there doing what he's doing. Worth a browser favorite or twitter follow or whatever.

Nobody has bitchute or odysee accounts (nor should they) so 'subscribing' there is out of the question, but you gotta keep up with some of these guys. Limiting yourself to ADLddit/youtube/twitter is voluntarily MK-ULTRA'ing your brain (the Sidney Gottlieb version)
Sony is kiked out. They dialed back titty size in that last Final Fantasy game but have full on tranny sex.

Any directors and writers worth a damn moved onto smaller companies and most of the Japanese companies shacked up with Californian developers which is the kiss of death to any once great series.

Capcom used to be the biggest developer that ever existed, and they've pissed all over their big franchises using Western studios. Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter to name a few are complete pieces of shit now. Either subtle irritating political troupes or just weak shit that is humiliating for a AAA studio to put out.

The kike running Naughty Zog now jewed out the creative talent behind TLOU1.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
The Source mod? Never played it. This was official by Activision.
yeah whoops, I thought the source mod was called reloaded

apparently the N64 goldeneye is in the Smithsonian. too lazy to get a proper link, but it's recognized as a massive hit/influence in video game history the way an era defining flick gets its place in the National Film Registry

Snake

Forum Clout
I started selling all my old CSGO shit Ive collected over the years and now I'm sitting on a giant pile of steam cash. I even have the rocket league alpha cap which is worth like $1000 for some reason

Alien isolation is a good horror game

Some nerd made smash bros melee online and I've been playing a lot of that
CSS is the only thing I really bother with much anymore with a tiny bit L4D2.

I have CSGO but it didn't take with me. I prefer the simplistic approach and potato graphics of Source.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
CSS is the only thing I really bother with much anymore with a tiny bit L4D2.

I have CSGO but it didn't take with me. I prefer the simplistic approach and potato graphics of Source.

Check your inventory regardless some of those old case drops are worth $1-3. I had a shitload of them. Source had the best engine by far GO is much clunkier. Surfing is better in CSS than GO

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I still don't know how to bunnyhop, baby child.

Just find an autohop server that let's you hold down spacebar. And you gotta rebind jump to mouse wheel if you haven't already

My friend and I would only play csgo to get people banned. There used to be so many tricks to getting everyone out quick. We even made a spreadsheet of how much time in total we got people banned and it was over 3 years