• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When a grandma accidentally texted me

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
"That fat dick head is the only thing I'm going to miss about you" - My ex wife, the day we got divorced

I got AFib and had to get heart surgery so I REALLY shouldn't have been drinking the past 2 years.
You know what if you can stop I’m going to try harder this week. What about wine? Is that okay? God bless your ex wife for knowing a good thing when she sees it

G

You know what if you can stop I’m going to try harder this week. What about wine? Is that okay? God bless your ex wife for knowing a good thing when she sees it
My problem wasn't that I drank a lot it was that I drank a LOT. Like I only drank 4-5 days a month but when I did I would crush 2 18 packs in one sitting. Which by the way is a super bad thing to do because it's a shock to the system. Actually being a daily alcoholic might be safer.

Best way to quit though is just fill your time up with other stuff, or take something. I was on a medication for about 3 months that lowers alcohol cravings. It was crazy I would drink a beer and then I would put it down and just not be interested. I mean now that I've been sober for a few months I don't take it anymore because I don't need it but the hardest part is getting over that first initial 90 days.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
My problem wasn't that I drank a lot it was that I drank a LOT. Like I only drank 4-5 days a month but when I did I would crush 2 18 packs in one sitting. Which by the way is a super bad thing to do because it's a shock to the system. Actually being a daily alcoholic might be safer.

Best way to quit though is just fill your time up with other stuff, or take something. I was on a medication for about 3 months that lowers alcohol cravings. It was crazy I would drink a beer and then I would put it down and just not be interested. I mean now that I've been sober for a few months I don't take it anymore because I don't need it but the hardest part is getting over that first initial 90 days.
Do you enjoy weed? Or Xanax or something. Life is very hard sober. I’ve had plenty of long stretches and it was painful. Is there anything else you can enjoy ?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This thread just gave me aids, thanks faggots!

Here's some Lucy nips, to bring a semblance of heterosexuality back, but I'm afraid even Lucy's areolas cannot safe us now.

Lucy-Lawless-see-through-in-Spartacus (3).jpg

G

Do you enjoy weed? Or Xanax or something. Life is very hard sober. I’ve had plenty of long stretches and it was painful. Is there anything else you can enjoy ?
I don't do anything else because they randomly drop UAs for my parole but I do take clonazepam. The regular prescribed dose though.