• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When a grandma accidentally texted me

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I want to blow like that next time I get laid, but I know I'll just start laughing.
You’re a lot more pleasant nowadays did you stop drinking dude? In the last year or so I’ve started to drink way too much at night and fuck is it not easy to stop

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
WHAT. THE. FUCK! I don’t know what to believe anymore. I’ve been jerking all this time to a cock that wasn’t even yours?

I FEEL LIKE I’VE BEEN STABBED INTO THE FAWKEN HEART!
Hahah lol I never said it was mine just me posting shit to shake things up. Plus I know there’s a few fellas here who enjoy em more than bam or mew. If you think that’s crazy, my brother took a 23 and me. We have the woppiest last name ever. Turns out I’m not Italian. My father is a Russian Jew. So what I’m thinking happened. (I only met my father a few times always wondered why he was so dark and had literal black hair) is that when his parents moved here, my grandfather must’ve just stole a dudes last name who he met on the line to Ellis island

G

You’re a lot more pleasant nowadays did you stop drinking dude? In the last year or so I’ve started to drink way too much at night and fuck is it not easy to stop
Yea I cut WAY the fuck back. Trying to lose my love handles. I'm not fat, but I got a little lazy the past few years.

WHAT. THE. FUCK! I don’t know what to believe anymore. I’ve been jerking all this time to a cock that wasn’t even yours?

I FEEL LIKE I’VE BEEN STABBED INTO THE FAWKEN HEART!

Screenshot_20230123-114558-810-min.png

Well rest assured this really is my penis. I take flattering camera angles because I'm only six and a half inches. I think I make up with it with the size of the head though. That thing's like a PLUM, bay bay.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Yea I cut WAY the fuck back. Trying to lose my love handles. I'm not fat, but I got a little lazy the past few years.

View attachment 90591
Well rest assured this really is my penis. I take flattering camera angles because I'm only six and a half inches. I think I make up with it with the size of the head though. That thing's like a PLUM, bay bay.
Yeah that’s a pretty dick bro. The love handle shit is why I want to stop drinking. For a couple years I was bob kelly fat. It happened during COVID. Then I lost a lot of weight. Always had muscles but I added more. But then I got heavy into drinking and it made me gain 15 pounds. It’s not easy to stop drinking. Good for you man.

G

Thank god for that, i don’t think i could’ve taken another betrayal like that. That’s one epic cockhead!

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
That's not funny 😢
Nah I know lol. I’m more worried about getting fat again than the other bad things from drinking. I’ll kill myself before I get fat again. But it’s soo hard to stop when it’s the only way I can sleep.

G

Thank god for that, i don’t think i could’ve taken another betrayal like that. That’s one epic cockhead!
"That fat dick head is the only thing I'm going to miss about you" - My ex wife, the day we got divorced

Nah I know lol. I’m more worried about getting fat again than the other bad things from drinking. I’ll kill myself before I get fat again. But it’s soo hard to stop when it’s the only way I can sleep.
I got AFib and had to get heart surgery so I REALLY shouldn't have been drinking the past 2 years.