• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When a grandma accidentally texted me

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Ribs I got a guys ass in here but it’s an entirely different story. It’s long but funny
985.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I’ve got something else for you that’s all muscle 👇😎👇

I’m so sorry, i can’t help myself😔
Neither can I I’m about to start another thread with text included about the time I found some kid I went to school with was a faggot cuck who shoved drum sticks up his ass and posted picture of himself in women’s clothes ball gags and shit while holding down a great job

Monk

Forum Clout
While back, probably 10 or 12 years ago, I would randomly get a text every so often from some stupid high school aged kid asking about a ride to school. I texted him back at least three or four times telling him he was messaging the wrong number. The last time I got a text from him he was asking whether I was going to give him a ride to school the next morning and whether he needed to buy safety glasses for some Industrial Tech class. I told him he needed to be outside waiting for me to pick him up at 5:30 the next morning and to buy an extra pair of safety glasses because I lost mine. Never got another text from him again after that. Hope he froze his ass off waiting like an idiot and actually wasted the money buying an extra pair of safety glasses.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout