• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When a grandma accidentally texted me

G

I have a video of him with some girl riding his face rn lol
20221214_170257.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
One time a drunk Arab chick dropped her blackberry at a bar with no passcode.

I found it and I was bored so I texted weird shit to all her friends and family to create fights or offend, including some guy “i” professed my love to and he confessed he felt the same even though “I” had a boyfriend, I emailed vulgar shit to her school professors, then I texted some faggot who was white knighting her a location and left the phone there.

He was trying to Tomlinson me that T-Mobile had tracked me and da cawps were on da way etc.

Anyway I feel guilty about it to this day, I ruined all those people’s NYE for no real reason at all, just random cruelty.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Nah not yet, so much music to listen to, so little time. Am i right, gang?

:colin_wink:
You won’t like it the first time. But the second listen you’ll love it. The last two albums, the songs are serialized. As in like there’s an overarching theme to it. It’s not what earlier fans would like. But the nigga has gotten so much better as a song writer. I fuck around with song writing and if I lived two lifetimes i couldn’t do what he does. Listen to body paint off of the new album. You like the strokes at all?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
One time a drunk Arab chick dropped her blackberry at a bar with no passcode.

I found it and I was bored so I texted weird shit to all her friends and family to create fights or offend, including some guy “i” professed my love to and he confessed he felt the same even though “I” had a boyfriend, I emailed vulgar shit to her school professors, then I texted some faggot who was white knighting her a location and left the phone there.

He was trying to Tomlinson me that T-Mobile had tracked me and da cawps were on da way etc.

Anyway I feel guilty about it to this day, I ruined all those people’s NYE for no real reason at all, just random cruelty.
This is the kind of shit I live for