• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twin Peaks appreciation thread AKA David Lynch's impeccable taste for women thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Pretty much but expect Fire Walk With Me to be nothing like the show and The Return to be more like FWWM. Both make up for the rocky season 2. I'm in the minority that still enjoyed season 2 but definitely noticed the drop off.
Just realised David Bowie is in FWWM, is he as bad as Sting in Dune?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Guys look what I just pulled my penis to!
Shemale--gif-Sue-Lightning-2737292-min.gif

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Gordon's crush on Shelly should be cringy, but comes off as sweet and charming. Twin Peaks is always the show I call "my favorite" even though it has a lot of fawkin problems.
I feel the same way also no TV show has creeped me out more than it. Fire Walk With Me has a scene that gave me nightmares for weeks.

Spoilers to Mulholland Drive but my favorite thing Lynch ever did was the Winkies Diner scene. It scares the shit out of you by being the best jump scare and that same slow camera movement is used throughout the rest movie and you are waiting for a jump scare and it never happens and fills you with anxiety. Fawk.

G

I feel the same way also no TV show has creeped me out more than it. Fire Walk With Me has a scene that gave me nightmares for weeks.

Spoilers to Mulholland Drive but my favorite thing Lynch ever did was the Winkies Diner scene. It scares the shit out of you by being the best jump scare and that same slow camera movement is used throughout the rest movie and you are waiting for a jump scare and it never happens and fills you with anxiety. Fawk.

Fire Walk with Me creeped me out too, i won’t spoil it too much for @ShutYourCakeHorn but a certain scene with Laura Palmer really freaked me out. Sheryl Lee was really amazing in that movie and so were Ray Wise and Grace Zabriskie.