• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twin Peaks appreciation thread AKA David Lynch's impeccable taste for women thread

Toast

Forum Clout
Dune is the greatest movie of all time. I discovered it around 1998 at 10pm on a Saturday, on the Disney Channel of all places. I was like in 7th grade. Changed my god damn life.

Also remember catching Blue Velvet on IFC back in the day hoping for some uncensored tits to beat off to. Good times.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Dune is the greatest movie of all time. I discovered it around 1998 at 10pm on a Saturday, on the Disney Channel of all places. I was like in 7th grade. Changed my god damn life.

Also remember catching Blue Velvet on IFC back in the day hoping for some uncensored tits to beat off to. Good times.
IFC was good for batin' back in the day. Every other movie was about lesbians in the bathtub exploring their sexuality.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
What about the other twin peaks? Yes or no for gimmick restaurants

262A073A-3134-4994-9288-0BFE1A3961BC.jpeg