• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twin Peaks appreciation thread AKA David Lynch's impeccable taste for women thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
(Remind me to never mention my Mr Met Funko Pop on these forums, jesus christ..)
Jesus, i thought only a retard like Bobo would own that, my estimation of Uncle_Floyd as a man just fucking plummeted.

642258d2-c9fd-4188-ac3c-753161c97645.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
What is your guys opinion on Tarantino?

To me he really comes across like a pretentious douchebag, i find his over the top cartoony dialogue really fucking tiring, a real precursor to all those capeshit movies, all style and no substance.

Projecting much Quentin?

BKkS0zoCQAI3WuU.jpg

jgh1csgv4cw61.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
What is your guys opinion on Tarantino?

To me he really comes across like a pretentious douchebag, i find his over the top cartoony dialogue really fucking tiring, a real precursor to all those capeshit movies, all style and no substance.

Projecting much Quentin?

View attachment 38822

View attachment 38823
Steals from better movies and not like other directors who ate inspired by other movies or reference other movies. Say movies again, stupid. Not a fan once I found out how blatant his thievery is.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Steals from better movies and not like other directors who ate inspired by other movies or reference other movies. Say movies again, stupid. Not a fan once I found out how blatant his thievery is.
Figures.

GettyImages-1165180376.jpg

"His wife,model, actress and musician Daniella Pick is indeed Jewish and Israeli."

"Pick and Tarantino had a small Reform wedding ceremony with 20 guests. They got married under a Chuppah, the wedding was officiated by a Reform rabbi, and Tarantino wore a Kippah. Among the few guests there were a few other Jewish celebs, like Jewish director and actor Eli Roth, who was the best man, Maya Rudloph and Harvey Keitel."

As it happens, Tarantino also had some spare time on his hands during quarantine. He told Kimmel he spent it watching children’s TV with his son Leo, and since the shows were in Hebrew, he picked up a few words along the way.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I've gone off Tarantino over the years. Sort of like Kevin Smith; he's fairly edgy when you're a teenager, but then you grow up and find better directors.

I need to watch more David Lynch. Only ever watched bits of Blue Velvet and Elephant Man.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
.the show Psych did an episode that was a tribute/parody of the show called Dual Spires. Most of the original cast came back to cameo in it, (Everett McGill didn't because I believe he was retired and only came back for the Return). It was bizarre but kinda in the same way the original show was, so it worked. Most of the people played characters that were against the type from Twin Peaks and other details were changed, like the town being known for Cinnamon Pie, and the murder victim being Paula Merral

Last edited:
G

.the show Psych did an episode that was a tribute/parody of the show called Dual Spires. Most of the original cast came back to cameo in it, (Everett McGill didn't because I believe he was retired and only came back for the Return). It was bizarre but kinda in the same way the original show was, so it worked. Most of the people played characters that were against the type from Twin Peaks and other details were changed, like the town being known for Cinnamon Pie, and the murder victim being Paula Merral

That was a great episode.

Even the soundtrack is excellent.
[MEDIA=youtube]e-eqgr_gn4k[/MEDIA]

Goosebumps 🥹