• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twin Peaks appreciation thread AKA David Lynch's impeccable taste for women thread

G

DCF1AAD2-B897-4B0E-A54E-53100A33E934.jpeg

4B719A99-2B4F-45E1-9863-1045A2D7D622.jpeg

9F93325D-BA20-478B-8B34-8094919DE214.jpeg

G

Anyone know if the bluray pack is worth it? It's pretty cheap these days and includes The Return.

I have these blu-rays i enjoy them they are good quality. I never watched Twin Peaks in it’s original format so i don’t know how it compares.

829190F8-DF46-409B-BEE7-C5B8DB5F15F8.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Just started watching Twin Peaks for the first time because the beauties in this thread inspired me, love it already, Lynch is a fucking genius.

I would love to eat audrey's cherry pie, if you catch my drift.

590e04df36c6e77b89fffdab609307b2.png

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Same with the Criterion of Eraserhead
All his Criterions are great. They just need to release Wild at Heart and Lost Highway as those in desperate need of good HD or UHD prints. Not sure about Inland Empire being any better since it was shot on video but I heard there was talk of that coming to bluray.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Just started watching Twin Peaks for the first time because the beauties in this thread inspired me.

I would love to eat audrey's cherry pie, if you catch my drift.

View attachment 38726
Just expect a big dropoff on season 2 when Lynch left until the end (final episode I think is when he came back). Season 3 is pure kino though. I'd recommend watching Seasons 1+2 then Fire Walk With Me then The Return.

G

All his Criterions are great. They just need to release Wild at Heart and Lost Highway as those in desperate need of good HD or UHD prints. Not sure about Inland Empire being any better since it was shot on video but I heard there was talk of that coming to bluray.
Yeah, I have all of his Criterions. They're fantastic. I would kill for them to do Wild At Heart or Lost Highway, because both of those blu-rays look mediocre. I have a Japanese blu-ray of Inland Empire and it doesn't look too bad, but I heard Lynch say they're remastering it so I'll definitely pick it up again.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Just expect a big dropoff on season 2 when Lynch left until the end (final episode I think is when he came back). Season 3 is pure kino though. I'd recommend watching Seasons 1+2 then Fire Walk With Me then The Return.
Thanks for the tip, heard from a friend they solve Laura's murder halfway through series 2, and that Lynch didn't want to even have it solved in the first place?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Thanks for the tip, heard from a friend they solve Laura's murder halfway through series 2, and that Lynch didn't want to even have it solved in the first place?
Pretty much but expect Fire Walk With Me to be nothing like the show and The Return to be more like FWWM. Both make up for the rocky season 2. I'm in the minority that still enjoyed season 2 but definitely noticed the drop off.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Pretty much but expect Fire Walk With Me to be nothing like the show and The Return to be more like FWWM. Both make up for the rocky season 2. I'm in the minority that still enjoyed season 2 but definitely noticed the drop off.
Thanks for your insights, now i know a little with which frame of mind i should watch season 2 and the rest.

Is the acting from this retard going to get any better?

He is Norton level bad.

DE3jhvl.jpg

Last edited: