• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hell thread begins to turn on the pig

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Rick is just a virtue signaling fraud. This little dweeb here, though, he really thinks he's battling nazis on Twitter for real. Twitter really does cater to the mentally ill.
I find it hard to even troll about “MAPs” being accepted and shit because i know theres thousands of people seeing it and sayig “YASS KWEEN!!! SLAY!!” thinking were serious.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
WTF is coalfax? Is that who he used to get into twitter fights with before we found him?
Coalfax was a site that doxxed white chicks/cucks who fucked blacks. Someone posted it on one of the boards once but it was probably the board SamRobertsFulcrum posted KP all over because the guy running it didn’t want to turn it into a shrine to the holocaust. It’s very possible someone put Pat’s info all over it before it was shut down by the FBI.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Reminder: that anti-pedo protest that Patty opposed was organized by a proud transwoman of color (& a vet:fighter_sm:).

This is an actual sign from that protest. What kind of person would have an issue with this message? A close personal friend of Dominic Franchetti, that's who.

Also, he threatened a tranny who was going to go to that Worldcon (for anyone who wants to post it in the Smell thread):

4kc7ei.png

f5d485.png

Last edited: