• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hell thread begins to turn on the pig

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Yup, that's right, Pig. You're always the smartest guy in the room. :rolleyes:
Dumb mother fucker talked to a troll for four hours and almost gave him the deed to his scooter, but people who spend twenty minutes a day on Twitter are stupid assholes for not being able to spot an impersonation account for some broad they've never heard of

Forum Clout
12 year old account
image_5215.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I cant even keep up. Theres like 4 or 5 diff threads going on and diverting off exposing more and more people to this weird ass thread centered around Pat now hahaha
Hopefully someone has been screenshotting all the highlights. I tried to keep up while working today and there's so much bullshit in between the pig freaking out its hard to keep up.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Hopefully someone has been screenshotting all the highlights. I tried to keep up while working today and there's so much bullshit in between the pig freaking out its hard to keep up.
Pig has me blocked. So im just literally starting little fires/fights with everyone everywhere then calling a truce and linking them to Kiwi/lawsuit website. Has worked on 2 so far.

P

potatopeeler63

“Who are these people?”

Well, Fox, as in we’re a bunch of foxy chicks. Force, as in we’re a force to be reckoned with. And Five, as in there’s one…two …three…four…five of us.
enjoy some of the rabbit hole you sent me down

[MEDIA=youtube]UjtsL-RMtA4:63[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]zRIbgtvpXMQ:132[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]aDkkyZ-eqLE:260[/MEDIA]