• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hell thread begins to turn on the pig

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He's just flat out lying now and saying he didn't say those things

Screenshot_20220104-092629.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Patrick can't even swallow his pride and say "you know, in hindsight I do regret the rape comment, that was out of line." No, Mama Raven's special handsome boy is infallible and regrets nothing.

Way to win hearts and minds, stupid.
He's conveniently pretending the rape comment isn't there and is only addressing the execution part

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Twitter in time out, maybe these "women" would like to hear about Pat's use of trafficked women of asian and demeans them after using them
DJGGT3n.png
rape.png
[/url]

Don't have the receipts on me right now but the one about his daughter being raped in Alabama is, for my money, the most disgusting thing he's ever said. Can't imagine a single father I know in real life ever saying that shit.

G

What was the thread to begin with and how did we come into it?
I'm guessing it's one of the following:
  1. One of the Pat imposter childs used the old trick of replying to someone Pat already replied to. He/she struck gold because Patrick already Kool Aid Man'd his way into a 50 person thread.
  2. A Pat imposter jumped into this thread on a whim and Patrick had to Kool Aid Man in to "correct the record" and demand they report/block the impostor.
Either way, Patrick is the Kool Aid Man (very very fat and red).

archive_bot

Forum Clout
Please, whoever has a Twitter, reply to every woman defending him in that thread with the "I have ready access to my wife's pussy" and "she's a manic depressive who loves the D" tweets plus archive links so he can't deny them. Spread some holiday cheer, brothermen.

Yes. I have ready access to my wife's pussy. I'm sorry you're not the sort of "male" women want to be with long term. Or any term.