• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hell thread begins to turn on the pig

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
YXO7cXf.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
View attachment 18867
View attachment 18868
View attachment 18869

Pretty sure this is not an undercover brotherman, but he probably will be soon if the pig continues his nonsense.

View attachment 18871
lmao, this is as close as Pat's diseased brain ever comes to admitting defeat. The guy is asking him a very specific question: am I reading this legal decree wrong or do you owe money to Quasi? And Pat keeps shifting it to "you are reading the entire situation wrong".

He's not asking about the entire situation. He's asking about the legal document. But Pat can't address the legal document because it does, in point of legal fact, say that Pat lost and owes Quasi money. So he shifts it repeatedly to the "entire situation".

This is Pat admitting he lost. This is the best his stubborn idiot brain will let him acknowledge.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I called Kyle out as a good egg immediately. He came in with a clear, rational evaluation of the situation. Didnt come in slinging insults and calling us incels/etc. He said “theyre trolls looking for lolz that WERE feeding them by posting”. He knew the deal right off the bat.