• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hell thread begins to turn on the pig

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
fat.png
We’ve broken him on 2 separate things today. Jan 4th is quickly becoming pigs Jan 6th, or Americas “worse than 9/11”. Bravo brothermen who would of thought it would be “hellthread”.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Not sure how twitter works or if capitalization matters but, @stealthygreek was one of the original rib busting cyberstalkers.
Shit, you're probably right.

I just want to troll Pat ONCE with something that he had to admit was somewhat funny. Like the way Joe would find the child spit stuff funny, until we were trying to ruin his life with it.

It may be hopeless anyway, since this is Pat we're talking about here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
WTF is coalfax? Is that who he used to get into twitter fights with before we found him?
He’s oinking that someone here sent his info to that site in hopes someone would attack his home because they did that before law enforcement shut them down. If this was real it would have been huge news and would have been mentioned to Josiah and on the stalking podcast. He’s just oinking crazy conspiracy stuff now

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
He’s oinking that someone here sent his info to that site in hopes someone would attack his home because they did that before law enforcement shut them down. If this was real it would have been huge news and would have been mentioned to Josiah and on the stalking podcast. He’s just oinking crazy conspiracy stuff now
Didn't he mention that in the Strictly Stalking podcast? That was the first i've ever heard of it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

I just want to troll Pat ONCE with something that he had to admit was somewhat funny. Like the way Joe would find the child spit stuff funny, until we were trying to ruin his life with it.

He will never admit anything we do is funny. He’s not capable.

G

We've been hilarious for 40 straight months, and Patrick's yet to admit anything was funny. It ain't happening, Shirley.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: that anti-pedo protest that Patty opposed was organized by a proud transwoman of color (& a vet:fighter_sm:).

This is an actual sign from that protest. What kind of person would have an issue with this message? A close personal friend of Dominic Franchetti, that's who.