• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Swatting #44!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
The idea that anybody here is swaTTing him is, at this point, insane to believe. Every single post here has said it's stupid, only helps gain him notoriety, contains NO JOKE OR BIT and is VIOLENCE which has been disavowed by everybody from Quasi on down since day one. Find a single instance of the forums, reddit, OnA pests or anyone associated at any level of the fandom or show swaTTing somebody or trying to have them actually injured, harmed, killed. It doesn't exist. I'd turn somebody in if I knew they were swaTTing that fat fuck, and I think most folks would too. Unfortunately, despite being pretty fucking sure it's Pat, I don't have hard evidence to do it.

Somebody here cared about Jackie's speech to a small roomfull of nobodies? I didn't see that anywhere on this forum. It was roundly mocked and laughed at as schizoposting writ large and mostly forgotten about within a day or two. It actually coincided with a huge wave of "Patposting is dead" posts from people bored of the two of them. That stupid presentation was comedy fodder and made, as near as I can tell, ZERO people around here angry or scared. It was a huge jump the shark moment if nothing else. A sign that now we're past the loffs and into lame fucks trying to get celebrity, fame or make a name for themselves while contributing nothing of comedic value. Jackie is literally using it to promote her speech on X right now.

Somebody swaTTed him because .... his profile avatar got DMCA'd and therefore that's perjury so the trolls are so scared they decided to commit murder by cop? That part I still can't figure out. Schizoposting shit again. Nobody is scared of, or takes these two retards seriously. They have cooked up a massive conspiracy to explain away fans of a radio show trolling a self important fat guy in Milwaukee who doesn't get that if he'd just shut the fuck up for awhile about it, it'd die.

Oh wait, it was already dying for weeks now. Lit Crit has been dead for awhile, and pretty much the same 3-4 accounts are what trolling him on X has dwindled down to. How surprising.

So, Mr. FBI Agent. Let me ask you this. Who ACTUALLY has a motive for a random out of nowhere swaTTing? Maybe it's the guy who was losing his only claim to fame "THE MOST SWATTED MID TIER AUTHOR ON EARTH" as folks moved on from calling him fat on a forum he claims to never read... the guy who wanted to get some attention after nobody cared about Jackie's speech and who got annoyed because his PFP is gone on X and responded by calling in another fake swaTTing to ramp up the heat, in his mind, on the trolls? Just saying.

I can tell you who doesn't have a motive. The mostly middle aged jokers of the OnA Forums who all decry this shit every time it happens as helping this idiot get attention when he deserves none, and who he pokes and prods every time they start to forget about him.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Turns out it was because of Jackie’s brilliant presentation where she talked about internet drama involving an unemployed fat sci fi writer
View attachment 166962

Really? We don’t like “sunlight”? Even though a common favorite moment for many here are things like having stupid Joe talk about us on national TV?

He might be the biggest/most frequent liar I’ve ever encountered.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Really? We don’t like “sunlight”? Even though a common favorite moment for many here are things like having stupid Joe talk about us on national TV?

I want to say that maybe he doesn't read our flaccid forums and paul/hildy/jackie never told him how giddy we were to have new pictures of his deformed radish head and footage of him being wrangled like a toddler by cops from local and national news sources, but he definitely reads every post here.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

If anything, people around here find mainstream media figures trying to understand the humor of this place to be rather hilarious. The forum is public. It's not some darkweb den of swatters and criminal cyberterrorists from the third world.

Forum Clout
How fucking predictable. I'm starting to think torswats is some connect of Jackie's from the GNAA or whatever she was tied to. Pat won't let this go away. He's been in this too deep for too long and is dead set to frame people from here in an attempt to ruin their lives. Keep dropping breadcrumbs leading to your group pig.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is totally looking for attention.

An unprovoked response to a porsalin post that he wasnt even tagged in. This is how pat "markets" himself and tries to drum up reasons to lash out.

1700859793089.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I wonder if Jackie is the one calling in the SWATtings and not Pat.

Lets say the first 30 or so were real and deranged Kiwifags or other Pat obsessed haters. Now you have a perfect alibi so that any future ones can be blamed on the 30 real ones from before

We know the SWATtings ramped up shortly after Jackie came into contact with Pat. We see here that Jackie inserting herself into Pats story provides her with a career and content to further herself with.

Sure, originally we thought the SWATtings were for media attention and a lawsuit. It makes sense. But the net negatives of it sort of outweigh that. If Pat is to be believed, when these calls are made he’s afraid for his life. No one believes the story he tells of cyberstalkers terrorizing him. The lawsuit against the MPD and media tour didn’t pan out. So what would Pat have to gain from doing this other than getting to post another “They swatted me” tweet? He can do a lot less for pity likes.

But as explained before, it is almost a net positive for Jackie. She’s not the one getting SWATted. Pat will always be the main person on Litcrit so she’ll never seriously be “harassed”. And each new SWATting that happens she can parlay into new tweets or a speaking session.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Was this reference stolen from my comment in the post about Snax's presentation?
View attachment 167043

No matter. What's important is that bitch rightfully tells everyone her wig is pure ocelot.

Also, loving the pfp, Gaynuts.

Colonel Stuart. That is an impeccable hat, suh.

View attachment 167044
Do you really think I don’t have an encyclopedic knowledge of jody hill/danny mcbride southern gothic comedy

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I wonder if Jackie is the one calling in the SWATtings and not Pat.

Lets say the first 30 or so were real and deranged Kiwifags or other Pat obsessed haters. Now you have a perfect alibi so that any future ones can be blamed on the 30 real ones from before

We know the SWATtings ramped up shortly after Jackie came into contact with Pat. We see here that Jackie inserting herself into Pats story provides her with a career and content to further herself with.

Sure, originally we thought the SWATtings were for media attention and a lawsuit. It makes sense. But the net negatives of it sort of outweigh that. If Pat is to be believed, when these calls are made he’s afraid for his life. No one believes the story he tells of cyberstalkers terrorizing him. The lawsuit against the MPD and media tour didn’t pan out. So what would Pat have to gain from doing this other than getting to post another “They swatted me” tweet? He can do a lot less for pity likes.

But as explained before, it is almost a net positive for Jackie. She’s not the one getting SWATted. Pat will always be the main person on Litcrit so she’ll never seriously be “harassed”. And each new SWATting that happens she can parlay into new tweets or a speaking session.

where the fuck did Jackie come from? and why does she care so much about Pat? That's what I would like to know

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Here is a possibility.

Maybe he swatted himself so he could go over to the parents/inlaws for Thanksgiving dinners part 2 and 3 and say they got swatted this morning so they can avoid the uncomfortable spite from Lynne for forking out all that money and his parents will feel sorry for him again. Then he can bathe in the pity he desires.