• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Swatting #44!

The Poopsmith

Just a regular guy with a very crappy job
Forum Clout
poopsmith-jpg.164472

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Also, I assume we grossly underestimate how much information, and lore sharing Pat, Jackie, HiFi, Stewartson, Hildy, Weimer, etc. all do. For example, HiFi knew I had spent time in an addictions treatment facility, which he either got here, or, I suspect from Jackie's time here, because that's when that would have been a story line. I'm guessing they have some kind of boomer version of discord set up. If they do, they'll have rules for different people, depending on what their goals are with them.
You’re giving them too much credit to have some kind of elaborate chat room to discuss this place. Each and everyone of the people you listed are borderline retarded. They’re here just as much as the rest of us. They’re addicted to this place and hate seeing all the fun we’re having.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Its like they arent even trying.
Why should they? Pat’s been the subject of numerous new reports and articles. Not once has any reporter actually fact checked him or get this place’s side of the story ( save Javier and a tepid attempt by the lesbo). It’s only when Brotherman Space Edge has stepped in to correcT the record that has seen any kind response from news media.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I understand his deliberate conflation of people as a 25 IQ strategy because he thinks the cops will just listen to his side of the story (the ONLY side) and say "oh ok if you say so" and they'd pin whatever on whoever based solely on his squeals.

When in reality, to anybody tasked with his case, he just sounds like an unreliable witness.

Same for Booms easily proving he wasn't in Detroit when Pat claims he was. Pat himself casts a fat shadow over his own credibility.