• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Swatting #44!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Also, I assume we grossly underestimate how much information, and lore sharing Pat, Jackie, HiFi, Stewartson, Hildy, Weimer, etc. all do. For example, HiFi knew I had spent time in an addictions treatment facility, which he either got here, or, I suspect from Jackie's time here, because that's when that would have been a story line. I'm guessing they have some kind of boomer version of discord set up. If they do, they'll have rules for different people, depending on what their goals are with them.
THey absolutely operate in a secret discord.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
giphy.gif

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Does anybody have a date on Jackie's first appearance or mention and how close it was to the swattings? They felt really close.
The first interaction seems to be from January 2022:
1700869115790.png

I specifically remember a few reddit contacts calling her fat and smelly on April 11th 2023. That's what really dragged her in.
1700869309051.png

By April 12th she was all fawkin in and she showed up here as Piggy Tomlinson a few weeks later. I'm not sure where that fits into the timeline.
1700869437208.png

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
I mean I could go down a list of stupid shit with this, but I now think he knows he's lying and it's past the "I'm an idiot and Jackie tricked me" phase

Patrick has talked to fake name benard and I both on the phone multiple times so there isn't really any excuse for this. Jackie has him scrambling so hard for something to hold up, it's very transparent.

BENARD MURPHYS RECLINER OF RAAGE

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Also, I assume we grossly underestimate how much information, and lore sharing Pat, Jackie, HiFi, Stewartson, Hildy, Weimer, etc. all do. For example, HiFi knew I had spent time in an addictions treatment facility, which he either got here, or, I suspect from Jackie's time here, because that's when that would have been a story line. I'm guessing they have some kind of boomer version of discord set up. If they do, they'll have rules for different people, depending on what their goals are with them.
The Snack Pack has built dossiers on forrem users. Heads on swivels, lamb chops.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
I mean I could go down a list of stupid shit with this, but I now think he knows he's lying and it's past the "I'm an idiot and Jackie tricked me" phase

Patrick has talked to fake name benard and I both on the phone multiple times so there isn't really any excuse for this. Jackie has him scrambling so hard for something to hold up, it's very transparent.

BENARD MURPHYS RECLINER OF RAAGE
hqdefault.jpg

Bottom line, America? Pat is fat

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I wonder if Jackie is the one calling in the SWATtings and not Pat.

Lets say the first 30 or so were real and deranged Kiwifags or other Pat obsessed haters. Now you have a perfect alibi so that any future ones can be blamed on the 30 real ones from before

We know the SWATtings ramped up shortly after Jackie came into contact with Pat. We see here that Jackie inserting herself into Pats story provides her with a career and content to further herself with.

Sure, originally we thought the SWATtings were for media attention and a lawsuit. It makes sense. But the net negatives of it sort of outweigh that. If Pat is to be believed, when these calls are made he’s afraid for his life. No one believes the story he tells of cyberstalkers terrorizing him. The lawsuit against the MPD and media tour didn’t pan out. So what would Pat have to gain from doing this other than getting to post another “They swatted me” tweet? He can do a lot less for pity likes.

But as explained before, it is almost a net positive for Jackie. She’s not the one getting SWATted. Pat will always be the main person on Litcrit so she’ll never seriously be “harassed”. And each new SWATting that happens she can parlay into new tweets or a speaking session.

DanForo's local psychologist team have just completed their profile on the SWATTer.

connected to blackhat hacking 'scene'
connected to trolling groups
proficient in using AI
proficient in using Crypto currency
Not living in the United states
Spends a lot of time online
Outcast loner/loser looking for attention
Sexual predator

1700878663734.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Does anybody have a date on Jackie's first appearance or mention and how close it was to the swattings? They felt really close.

Jackie is literally popping up to promote her speech on the back of this random out of nowhere swatting. Either she or Fats are convinced they can't be linked to this shit.

For a long time I thought it was 100% Pat. He saw Tim Pool and whoever getting swatted, nobody being caught and figured he was smart enough to pull that off to his own benefit. Now I'm on board with the idea that his street shitting haxxor friend and him are either doing it together or she's doing it to ride his story to fame and redemption from the gay nigger stuff

There’s definitely something fishy going on here and I don’t just mean the smell coming from Jackie’s pussy. The timing of the swattings and Snackie’s involvement in all this has never made any sense.

My theory is that pig has been paying her from the beginning and they’re both coordinating the swats to desperately try to get attention for themselves.

Another theory I have is that Patrick S Tomlinson eats too much.

Last edited: