• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Swatting #44!

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Pat claims that only 3 out of the alleged 44 time the police left a card.

View attachment 167004
I think he means there are only three times they only called instead of showing up or something like that. My only reasoning is would Pat ever downplay the cops calmly leaving a business card in his mailbox vs punching another hole in his "armed police came to my door X times" victim card? He's always cutting corners (half marathon humor) to try to bolster his narrative.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he means there are only three times they only called instead of showing up or something like that. My only reasoning is would Pat ever downplay the cops calmly leaving a business card in his mailbox vs punching another hole in his "armed police came to my door X times" victim card? He's always cutting corners (half marathon humor) to try to bolster his narrative.
At this point I feel there is always some kind of lie baked into everything he says.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I believe most people feel as I do concerning this fat piece of detritus - just over it.. of course since in his mind he is a main character, he can't let it go. I still believe no one from here ever swatted him - it was either a self-swatting ( most likely) or possibly a crazy from 🥝 that started all this bullshit but now he refuses to walk away. he built his whole online persona around this, we are all he has and like an abusive relationship he won't let us leave him. Kinda feeling like Ade at this moment.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
1700853587451.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I believe most people feel as I do concerning this fat piece of detritus - just over it.. of course since in his mind he is a main character, he can't let it go. I still believe no one from here ever swatted him - it was either a self-swatting ( most likely) or possibly a crazy from 🥝 that started all this bullshit but now he refuses to walk away. he built his whole online persona around this, we are all he has and like an abusive relationship he won't let us leave him. Kinda feeling like Ade at this moment.

I think they call it Stalkhome Syndrome ( a little word play yumma)

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Looks like pork is back on the menu! Probably for the best tbh. The promise of Joe biting again and the hilarity of Jimmy marrying a man both became dead ends pretty fast.

Welcome back, piggy. It was like you never left!

Fat.
It’s true :(

Joe clammed up fast, norton and his 10 or so remaining fans just ignore and block. Nana never engages and just reposts passive aggressive racist tweets. Even faggots like geno take a lot of work to get them to respond…and geno can actually be kind of intentionally funny when you’re fucking with him and saying horrible shit about his fiancée and career. It’s not as much fun when the guy actually handles it properly tbhwy.

Pat is one of a kind. And it looks like he’s got some of his chutzpah back

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Him and Jackie were that kid that would run and yell “I’m telling!!!” To a parent / teacher / authority figure.
Jackie is a far more efficient manipulator. Pat uses his tantrums to wear people down to get his way and that doesnt work too well as an adult male as it did for him as a child.