• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Swatting #44!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah Pat/Jackie waited until that Owasp shit was uploaded to order this one. Law enforcement will find that interesting.
It didn’t have 400 views but now she will use Pat to pump her numbers up
IMG_1759.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I just realized, Jackie really doesn't give a shit about Pat - she's just a very opportunistic Pat troll - she's fucking with him as much as reddit is, except she's doing it to plug her shit.
Pat dosent realize she is using him. I bet she makes fun of him on her own time for being a gullible buffoon but he is still a useful idiot to her ulterior motives.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Guys it's very obvious. Dan is talking to the FBI on Monday so he had this happen yesterday to dodge any heat that could come as a result.

He's trying to put the FBI off of his scent and stay in hiding.

Will that brown guy please give us an update on his podcast? His listener needs to know!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is doing reverse DARVO.

Just like Antifa thinks because they have "anti fascist " in their name that they cant possibly use fascism for their gains. Yet thats exactly what they do. Same with Jackie and her group claiming " anti disinformation" yet all she spouts is disinformation.