• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Swatting #44!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What are they talking about? I can't speak for everyone, but I fucking love the sunlight. Any time they talk about this place I fucking smile sheepishly like a little boy watching the cute girl in class read a note he passed to her. It warms my heart.
Pat says we hate sunlight yet he’s very pale because he rarely leaves the house.

Forum Clout
They’re making it very obvious this was called in by them or someone they paid
View attachment 166967
View attachment 166968
View attachment 166969
Look at the times - all within minutes of each other they put these out
So the obese shitskin's deranged and dull video goes live and within 24 hours the police are called to the hovel after months without incidents.

These two idiots are so bad at this. They're like the husband who takes out a million dollar life insurance policy on his wife and "shockingly" the wife is found dead a day later. Try to be less obvious and stop wasting taxpayer/law enforcement resources on your self-swatting, psychopath.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Any time they talk about this place I fucking smile sheepishly like a little boy watching the cute girl in class read a note he passed to her. It warms my heart.
turk2.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So the obese shitskin's deranged and dull video goes live and within 24 hours the police are called to the hovel after months without incidents.

These two idiots are so bad at this. They're like the husband who takes out a million dollar life insurance policy on his wife and "shockingly" the wife is found dead a day later. Try to be less obvious and stop wasting taxpayer/law enforcement resources on your self-swatting, psychopath.
They knew people would be busy on thanksgiving so they planned to do it Black Friday morning for more attention.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
They’re making it very obvious this was called in by them or someone they paid
View attachment 166967
View attachment 166968
View attachment 166969
Look at the times - all within minutes of each other they put these out
It’s truly funny that when these narcissist dimwits team up they still can’t stop talking about themselves. Do you see how Jackie is making Pat’s “trauma” about herself and how grudging Pat is about including her? These are not the adversaries that the Redditors deserve.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s truly funny that when these narcissist dimwits team up they still can’t stop talking about themselves. Do you see how Jackie is making Pat’s “trauma” about herself and how grudging Pat is about including her? These are not the adversaries that the Redditors deserve.
And Jackie is making it all about herself
IMG_1760.jpeg

Because of MY WORK!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I just realized, Jackie really doesn't give a shit about Pat - she's just a very opportunistic Pat troll - she's fucking with him as much as reddit is, except she's doing it to plug her shit.