• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The amount of drunken cope in that artie chapter is surreal. He says Keith was genuinely pissed off with arties conduct which is a very natural reaction. Nana did NOT pay artie 100k as a goof. He did NOT expect to get abused to the level he did. It wasn't a shrug your shoulders kinda deal where if artie showed up he showed up, it was no big deal, Nana could do her show with or without him. If Nana could do that then the Bennington flaherty disaster would've never happened.

This whole book really demonstrates what a loathsome late stage drunk Nana is. It gives us a picture perfect view into his mind right now. And that he is beyond help. He's almost lady di level where he's bought into the narrative he's had to sell himself all these years to keep the booze flowing. And to think he most likely expressed this all verbally and then handed it over to a transcriber makes it all the crazier. To say all these delusional things aloud and never have a moment of clarity illustrates how far gone she is.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Kenny was like Opie's security guy. He was always around, and he became somewhat of a known character on the show.
Since he was mainly Opie's guy, maybe there is still some resentment brewing, so I'm just like, "Alright, look, I can understand that." Now Amy? Amy does not like me at this point. I bashed the shit out of her, as we all should. She's a Schumer, for fuck's sake. Like Chuck Schumer. She's constantly bashing our Second Amendment rights.

Fucking eee-YUCK.
Reminder that Schumer was one of the few people who came out and defended him during his firing, but I guess politics trumps everything. Not even her personal politics particularly, even.

Also, AntH has two sisters? Or does he count The Sea Hag as a sis in law?
So so so so BROTHER of THREE

Last edited:
Forum Clout
The amount of drunken cope in that artie chapter is surreal. He says Keith was genuinely pissed off with arties conduct which is a very natural reaction. Nana did NOT pay artie 100k as a goof. He did NOT expect to get abused to the level he did. It wasn't a shrug your shoulders kinda deal where if artie showed up he showed up, it was no big deal, Nana could do her show with or without him. If Nana could do that then the Bennington flaherty disaster would've never happened.

This whole book really demonstrates what a loathsome late stage drunk Nana is. It gives us a picture perfect view into his mind right now. And that he is beyond help. He's almost lady di level where he's bought into the narrative he's had to sell himself all these years to keep the booze flowing. And to think he most likely expressed this all verbally and then handed it over to a transcriber makes it all the crazier. To say all these delusional things aloud and never have a moment of clarity illustrates how far gone she is.
Nana is like drunk Homer Simpson, looking in the mirror and flexing his rippling muscles. "Oh yeah, I expected and planned for Artie to be a complete train wreck, that was always my whole idea all along. It was going great until we realized he might still be using". Sure, Nana, that's what happened.

Or the gay Burr story. "I was just going to hang with my old friends, and suddenly Burr is a woke faggot and CSK is betraying our friendship, all for no reason!". He knows exactly what the reason was, he's just too gutless and cowardly to own it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Holy shit I am NOT transcribing Chapter 7. Its about Stuttering John and its the longest chapter by far, about 25 pages while the others barely broke 10. It is him just ranting about John with no point.
Anthony has no connection to John besides through Artie. Just jumping on the grift because bashing John gets clicks. Even Shuli who basically makes a living off John never worked with him. Shuli was hired during Sirius to work in the news department and John left with a year or two left on terrestrial. John was on the AA Show and a constant topic of ridicule on the show. And of course when they were “feuding” with John guess which one of the two decided it was necessary to mock John’s tranny son (maybe daughter, I don’t remember)?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I cant read this shit anymore. Nana is such a cunt. This book reads as if a schizophrenic wrote it. He keeps taking passive aggressive shots and landau and then fixes it by saying how he loves him and how great of a comic he is. He should have brought up how he told rogan not to let landau on JRE and then basically came in his pants while drunk speaking about it on his livestream in between dropping Call of Duty Nigger Bombs.
I’m sure *that’s* why Landau was never on Rogan. “Hey, biggest comedian in the world: don’t have Dave Landau on.” “Who? And also who are you?”

G

I’m sure *that’s* why Landau was never on Rogan. “Hey, biggest comedian in the world: don’t have Dave Landau on.” “Who? And also who are you?”
pretty sure Ant stated in that chapter that he was speaking highly of landau on one of his JRE appearances, And then eventually Landau got his ass cucked by dipshit steven crowder. Joe fuckin hates Crowder. Remember when he flipped out on him because he didnt like pot? Why wouldnt he want him on especially at that point when hes buddies with that callen shlub?
Ant also stated that Rogan called him to ask if he should have him on the show and ant started menacingly grimacing saying something to the effect of "You never know whos toes youre stepping on" the whole time insinuating that he told mr.Joe the Toe that he shouldnt have him on and Joe listened. Dave was trying to get on his show and Joe looked to Ant for his approval. More than likely because dave name dropped working for the count. As much of a bitch as nana is he still has some pull with Joe. He was also absolutely wasted the night of the stream and thats when we see exactly how vindictive and angry/bitch like/vampiric he is.

Also, please for the love of god, Never refer to Joe Rogan as a comedian

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717_035146_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_035146_Chrome.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 16
Forum Clout
I realized that this stupid book reminds me the Chip cartoon. Jim hates cartoons and doesn't watch them, so he had no idea what a decent one should be like, and he just accepted the first thing that someone presented to him. "Hey, that's technically a moving drawing speaking words I recorded - good enough!" It's the same way with the book - because Anth has never read one, he doesn't know/care what a "real" book entails. He just saw some PDFs with a bunch of words and thought "Yeah, that looks like a real book!" At least he didn't crowdfund it.

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout
sue typed out the entire book for nothing lmao

what a waste of stimulants

not that you had anything better to do you fucking faggot
If I were to do it I wouldve get the ebook version, download a local copy either on Kindle or Google Play, use the ebook program calibre to strip all user information and reupload it to Mega. Takes about 15 minutes

But I am not one to commit copyright infangrment, be sure to support your content creator be it a card carrying violent racist misogynist white supremacist pedophile

Last edited: