• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

lowend73

Forum Clout
This is my Amazon review, posted it yesterday but it still has not shown up.

"Anthony "Nana " Cumia was once part of the shock jock duo Opie and Anthony.

Anthony was unceremoniously fired from his multi million dollar job for a racist tirade on Twitter. The reason for this? Anthony decided taking photos in Times Square in the early morning hours was a good idea. He took creep shots of a woman minding her own business. Due to embarrassment from his rightfully earned emasculation, he then proceeded to use racial slurs. Also, he has been known to groom and date young ( I mean 17-18) girls. This can all be found , nothing is made up. Anthony was also arrested for Domestic Battery, which was swept under the rug by the Long Island Police Department

This book is just his normal "not my fault, the libs!" . A look on his Twitter will back up all of this. He is now a right wing grifter, and dates a horrid antisemitic sea hag. He deserves any and all misfortune bestowed up him.

Feed Nana! "

I don't think it will make it through the Amazon comment section. I tried...

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Not only this, but there was tons of space that were either never, or rarely utilized. Nice sized dining room, sitting area. Maybe I seen used once during a party. Office with bathroom. Never used. Rear bedroom, never used. That leaves a living room and kitchen.

Upstairs was his bedroom and then 2 other bedrooms he never used.

Could've had an actual gaming/streaming room. Full flight sim / racing sim setup....arcade, whatever. Instead it was a place for never used furniture to live for 15 years.
Half pint heeb over here is butthurt that count cumia never asked him to move in.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Just read the Opie chapter.

The one question I have for Opie is,
"What are you doing?" And that's something I've never gotten an answer to. All I ever see is him talking shit about other people, and when he's not shit-talking, what is he talking about? Has he ever covered a topic? One fucking topic about something that he might have to form an opinion on? It goes back to the fact that he's a passionless guy who doesn't have an opinion on anything.
He'll write stuff on Twitter (X) like,
"Hey, Biden's speech was awesome," or,
"Hey, Fauci, good job." Is he trolling? Why wouldn't he say why he thinks they're doing a good job? Again, in my opinion, he's mentally ill, but he's also stupid. And I think the stupidity is the main reason he just doesn't have anything to say. Throw a topic out there and talk intelligently about it, Opie. But no, he's just incapable.
So again, I ask you, Opie. What are you doing?

Nice bitterness and resentment towards your partner of 20 years, stupid

Forum Clout
I don't know why anyone was expecting anything other than this self-indulgent, deluded, bitter manifesto from nana. All he's done for at least a decade now is consistently show that he is incapable of any type of self-reflection at all. It's insane how he says he "takes responsibility" for the times square incident but still won't even admit he said anything racist. "I didn't use any slurs" You literally relayed the fact that you called her a nigger to her face, you stupid fuck. He thinks because he used stars and asterisks, it doesn't count. Actual fucking toddler level of reasoning.

The funny part is that he fancies himself a thinking man. Yet he hasn’t done or said anything more interesting than high school drama and BLACKS ARE VIOLENT (true but boring) in years.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He cried on-air like a bitch because a pedophile didn't want to be his friend. He needed therapy to get over a child toucher not wanting to meet his kids or visit his house. Sulked about not getting a wedding present. Shit like that.

He cried on air because his business partner of 20 years went insane and turned on him. He needed therapy because he was being gaslighted by his trustees and his own fans.

How about the limp wristed faggot who cried because he got a mean prank call by someone he never met? How about his fans who all talk like faggots (and coincidentally sound a lot like you.)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He cried on-air like a bitch because a pedophile didn't want to be his friend. He needed therapy to get over a child toucher not wanting to meet his kids or visit his house. Sulked about not getting a wedding present. Shit like that.

Also, none of that even comes close to being as bad as what you replied to...

irresponsible actions, reactions, dramatics, and making a spectacle of himself publicly. Just like with his Divorce, just like with beating and biting his Bitch on camera, just like assaulting and berating a retard for real on live stream, just like openly craving and lusting after little girls, just like getting caught fucking little boys by his own fans...

"But Opie cried!!!" Nice retort, stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
From the Burr chapter:

I've heard things about my being an awful person, and my being a racist always comes up. And I honestly believe that this is at least partly because of Bill's wife's influence. I mean, look, she's a black woman. It's no secret, and she has a certain agenda, as most black people do when it comes to their history and people.

Perhaps at least partly also because your tens of thousands of hate filled racist tweets?

pVYFcTI.png

f61H5wa.png

I1YjvB5.png

H4qH7PM.png

2yqQaOc.png

ctbHkAN.png
1721264118766.png

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He cried on air because his business partner of 20 years went insane and turned on him. He needed therapy because he was being gaslighted by his trustees and his own fans.

How about the limp wristed faggot who cried because he got a mean prank call by someone he never met? How about his fans who all talk like faggots (and coincidentally sound a lot like you.)
I demand the mods unban Coonskin

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Also, none of that even comes close to being as bad as what you replied to...

irresponsible actions, reactions, dramatics, and making a spectacle of himself publicly. Just like with his Divorce, just like with beating and biting his Bitch on camera, just like assaulting and berating a retard for real on live stream, just like openly craving and lusting after little girls, just like getting caught fucking little boys by his own fans...

"But Opie cried!!!" Nice retort, stupid.

Don't 'but what about Ant.' me for two spastic posts and then act like I said 'but Opie....' to you. I'm not falling for your effeminate arsenal of tricks. You argue like a goofy bitch.

You came into a thread perfectly designed to hate Ant but wanted to talk about Opie instead. You asked a question and I answered. Being a cheerleader wasn't even called for in the first place. But when it was challenged, you flop on your tits and start crying about Ant. Couldn't even commit to calling me a faggot directly.

Put on a dress, go sit next to Sue and wait for a sucking Opie's cock thread to come along. Faggot.

G

This is my Amazon review, posted it yesterday but it still has not shown up.

"Anthony "Nana " Cumia was once part of the shock jock duo Opie and Anthony.

Anthony was unceremoniously fired from his multi million dollar job for a racist tirade on Twitter. The reason for this? Anthony decided taking photos in Times Square in the early morning hours was a good idea. He took creep shots of a woman minding her own business. Due to embarrassment from his rightfully earned emasculation, he then proceeded to use racial slurs. Also, he has been known to groom and date young ( I mean 17-18) girls. This can all be found , nothing is made up. Anthony was also arrested for Domestic Battery, which was swept under the rug by the Long Island Police Department

This book is just his normal "not my fault, the libs!" . A look on his Twitter will back up all of this. He is now a right wing grifter, and dates a horrid antisemitic sea hag. He deserves any and all misfortune bestowed up him.

Feed Nana! "

I don't think it will make it through the Amazon comment section. I tried...
You lost me at antisemetic