• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

Cumiace

Forum Clout
Anthony has more than one sister? When did the pests go after Dawn?
sister.jpg

Forum Clout
Sometimes he would ask us to book him a hotel room after the show was over. Six o’clock would roll around, and if he was even there until six, he’d go, “I don’t want to go home. I’m just going to stay in town. Could you guys get me a hotel room?” So, we would get him a room in a shitty hotel that was four doors down from our studio.

Imagine saying yes to this request constantly.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I don't know why anyone was expecting anything other than this self-indulgent, deluded, bitter manifesto from nana. All he's done for at least a decade now is consistently show that he is incapable of any type of self-reflection at all. It's insane how he says he "takes responsibility" for the times square incident but still won't even admit he said anything racist. "I didn't use any slurs" You literally relayed the fact that you called her a nigger to her face, you stupid fuck. He thinks because he used stars and asterisks, it doesn't count. Actual fucking toddler level of reasoning.

Forum Clout
I don't know why anyone was expecting anything other than this self-indulgent, deluded, bitter manifesto from nana. All he's done for at least a decade now is consistently show that he is incapable of any type of self-reflection at all. It's insane how he says he "takes responsibility" for the times square incident but still won't even admit he said anything racist. "I didn't use any slurs" You literally relayed the fact that you called her a nigger to her face, you stupid fuck. He thinks because he used stars and asterisks, it doesn't count. Actual fucking toddler level of reasoning.
It's funny that he doesn't seem to realize that "they're not even people" was probably the clincher for that rant. That's almost like cartoon villain racist stuff, the kind of thing a dorky leftist would write in a fictional "that happened" reddit post. But it's not racist because he didn't say nigger.

I actually remember TV's Frank posting a picture of his cats and quoting "they're not even people"

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
It's funny that he doesn't seem to realize that "they're not even people" was probably the clincher for that rant. That's almost like cartoon villain racist stuff, the kind of thing a dorky leftist would write in a fictional "that happened" reddit post. But it's not racist because he didn't say nigger.

I actually remember TV's Frank posting a picture of his cats and quoting "they're not even people"

If he would've made one or two tweets about it, even if it included the nigger one, he might have got away with it and not attracted attention. But he just kept going and going and going. It's like he was purposely trying to get himself fired. And then he acts surprised when Sirius let him go. Fucking moron.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He’s further gone than I thought. Previously I felt that he was trapped deeply in self-delusion which was propped up by alcohol and benzo abuse. However what we can see here is that is still true but now his thinking has become fully disordered. He’s not even really coherent.

Sometimes you can tell someone is trying to believe in a delusion but that they do register reality on some deeper level. I thought that’s where he was. I no longer think so. I think he’s become fully unmoored and now just believes whatever he feels in the moment.

Forum Clout

He also said “I called her a fucking “&$;;-:” cause that’s what she WAS!”

He’s going by second grade rules. That could mean anything! He’s not being racist! Only our Nana could be such a moron and a pussy that he throws his whole life away to be able to say nigger on twitter, then is too much of a pussy to even say it.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He also said “I called her a fucking “&$;;-:” cause that’s what she WAS!”

He’s going by second grade rules. That could mean anything! He’s not being racist! Only our Nana could be such a moron and a pussy that he throws his whole life away to be able to say nigger on twitter, then is too much of a pussy to even say it.
That definitely looks like he meant to type "savage"

upanddown

Forum Clout
The description. Fawkin' RIBS.

You won't want to miss the explosive insights and unfiltered perspective in legendary broadcaster Anthony Cumia’s latest book.
In his much-anticipated second book, Spare Me, radio personality and podcaster Anthony Cumiareturns, unleashing a scorching and unapologetic commentary that spans the spectrum from politics to entertainment, while sparing no particular individual deserving of his legendary wrath.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
"But people like Keith, who was trying to run a business, didn’t find it as humorous."
Keith is multiple people? Nice editing stupid.

Here's how I would have phrased it:
But a person like Keith who was trying to run a business didn't find it as humorous.

Edit: Also nice commas stupid.
Who was trying to run a business but people like Keith didn't find it as humorous?
didn’t find it as humorous who was trying to run a business but people like Keith?

What do the commas do exactly the way it was written? add some kind of Tomlinsonesque dramatic effect? Who the fuck edited this? Someone who knows less than me and I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I know a couple of people like this. They're at the end of their miserable lives and any and all good will is completely gone.
The line between reaching out for help and lashing out in bitter anger becomes more blurred as the emotional processes in the brain get more and more pickled by booze and pills. They may even think that they're being "honest" but in reality they just reveal they've been a bitter bitch this whole time refusing to have a decent conversation about their interpersonal issues like a decent human being, so it just pushes people away more.

Which is funny, what would Ant do if Burr, KtC, Opie, etc each called him up and said "What the fuck? If you were that upset why didn't you reach out and talk? Why just put it in a book no one will read?" Pretty sure he'd actually cry.