• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Florida made SWATting a felony so that’s probably why they started there. and they’ll get him with a bunch of civil rights shit too since it’s a mosque.
He is so fucked. Hate crime charges with terrorism charges x100 other charges. Those are the types of charges they end up in some private prison and never to be seen again.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
If you dont think the Feds were crawling over here, KF and other places then you are delusional.

They easily got Jackies and Pats number, by calling out jackie for being a fraud and not mentioning fatty at all because that's just what he wants.

Or even more hilarious.... they are still looking into what Pat's actual role in this all is.
If we were hanging on to every last police report and tweet of a fattening, the fuzz would have been too with better access to back channels.
I'm sure some agents were very surprised that fatty was being swatted when there was no report of it.
they'll know about his fake penguicon bomb threats and how much of a bullshitter/embellisher he is.
I hope no mention of him is because he isn't cleared of involvement yet.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
If you dont think the Feds were crawling over here, KF and other places then you are delusional.

They easily got Jackies and Pats number, by calling out jackie for being a fraud and not mentioning fatty at all because that's just what he wants.

Or even more hilarious.... they are still looking into what Pat's actual role in this all is.
If we were hanging on to every last police report and tweet of a fattening, the fuzz would have been too with better access to back channels.
I'm sure some agents were very surprised that fatty was being swatted when there was no report of it.
they'll know about his fake penguicon bomb threats and how much of a bullshitter/embellisher he is.
I hope no mention of him is because he isn't cleared of involvement yet.
Someone who's not as lazy as me should make a mega thread with evidence of Pat's false flags to make it easier on the feds to nab him.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
In April and May, the FBI sent subpoenas to Discord and Google requesting information about accounts linked to Dushatar on Discord and Paimon Arnum on YouTube. The records provided by the companies confirmed that a user had logged into both accounts using the same residential IP address in Lancaster California, court documents say.

Weird how the FBI didn't just google dushatar and finger the swede that uses that username on twitter.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout

Weird how the FBI didn't just google dushatar and finger the swede that uses that username on twitter.
weird that they searched his house in july but let him keep swatting.

"
On July 15, the FBI executed a search warrant on Filion’s Lancaster home and seized his phones and computers. This includes a Samsung device on which investigators say they observed Telegram activity related to earlier swatting attacks, images shared to the Torswats Telegram channel, email addresses connected to the Google accounts authorities claim Filion used, and other activity allegedly linked to the teenager, according to the arrest warrant. It’s unclear why the FBI waited until January to arrest Filion.
"

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
weird that they searched his house in july but let him keep swatting.

"
On July 15, the FBI executed a search warrant on Filion’s Lancaster home and seized his phones and computers. This includes a Samsung device on which investigators say they observed Telegram activity related to earlier swatting attacks, images shared to the Torswats Telegram channel, email addresses connected to the Google accounts authorities claim Filion used, and other activity allegedly linked to the teenager, according to the arrest warrant. It’s unclear why the FBI waited until January to arrest Filion.
"
That detail pretty much kills that pat was arranging the swattings. I would think they would have picked him up by now if he was somehow tied to it. Since they have had 6 months to dig through the data.

Forum Clout
That detail pretty much kills that pat was arranging the swattings. I would think they would have picked him up by now if he was somehow tied to it. Since they have had 6 months to dig through the data.
If people were actually paying him to carry out these swattings that will probably come out down the road. His legal counsel probably told him to STFU so they can work on cutting deals in exchange for snitching on his "customers".

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Jackie has had Patrick convinced for a very long time that she had high level government connections and if he just listened to her (and paid her?)

I'm convinced he's paying her. This is a man who is more than happy to waste other people's money ($100K on the lawsuit, having quasi's fees paid for him etc.) so there's no reason to think he didn't do the same with Jackie. I imagine she became aware of his plight, then reached out to behind the scenes and convinced him that she's a high level cybersecurity expert and her links to Biden's administration (however token her role may have been) was more than enough to convince pig to borrow more money to throw at her.

Or she could just be a bored, unemployed, schizophrenic cunt who latched onto this for attention.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
If people were actually paying him to carry out these swattings that will probably come out down the road. His legal counsel probably told him to STFU so they can work on cutting deals in exchange for snitching on his "customers".
Sure. It is way too early to fully write off the idea but it does lower my confidence of the theory a bit but its still on the table.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
does July 15th match with a decrease in Pat getting cop visits? I seem to remember there were a few closer to the August contempt hearing, I doubt this Alan guy kept fucking around after that
Its been such a blur with the swattings. Someone would have to make an excel spreadsheet to get a better idea. When was pats court case? seemed like the swatting dried up around that time because some speculated that he wasnt going to get out of payment by using the swattings so he stopped having them done. Also when Jackie first popped up and she wrote that blog of disinformation then took credit for scaring off the swatter. Those two windows stand out as moments where the swatted seemed to stop for some time.

Here is something that kind of answers your inquiry. Hope this helps

This seems to be the "last" one before the lull. According to this tweet it would have been Tues Jun 27th 2023

1706817164105.png

1706816689387.png

1706817391657.png

Then it started again

1706817446471.png