• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Even more cracked theory:

Dushatar messages Jackie on Twitter saying “ready to apologize?”

Instead of DMing him back she literally sends the screenshot to Torswats in a manic haze and starts going off on him, believing it’s Dushatar, and saying shit like “Oh am i “ready to apologize” now that i’m confronting you on your home turf, Peter??”

Torswats then makes the reference to a swede because he obviously enjoys fucking with Jackie.

Or she’s just Torswats. Much simpler.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
In my opinion, mugshots should be MORE flattering
1000007420.jpg

Jizz

‎
‎
Forum Clout
"the charges against the California teenager include making false reports concerning the planting of a bomb or the use of firearms, causing a law enforcement response. All charges are described as related to acts of terrorism and showing prejudice based on race, color, ancestry, ethnicity, or religion."

4 felony charges, he's fawked! he might do more time than killa kuhn

G

Even more cracked theory:

Dushatar messages Jackie on Twitter saying “ready to apologize?”

Instead of DMing him back she literally sends the screenshot to Torswats in a manic haze and starts going off on him, believing it’s Dushatar, and saying shit like “Oh am i “ready to apologize” now that i’m confronting you on your home turf, Peter??”

Torswats then makes the reference to a swede because he obviously enjoys fucking with Jackie.

Or she’s just Torswats. Much simpler.
She isn't Torswats, but she is running tha FAKE Torswats Telegram