• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Who is this for, like what's Jackie's goal posting this?
It's to try to give the impression that there's no possible way she's connected to this account.

But what makes this uniquely retarded is torswats swatted himself multiple times using this same logic. Feds slept on it last time and ended up getting one upped by a (supposed) PI over it. Doubt they wanna get pantsed twice on the same case over the exact same oversight.

Was the pgp key ever posted?
No. She promised it soon 3 weeks ago (1/27).

1000010265.jpg

Forum Clout
Who is this for, like what's Jackie's goal posting this?
Working under the assumption that this is Jacke motherfucking Singh, there are multiple goals. First, she doubled down on her faildox of the Swede, so that would be some attempt at damage control. "Sure, you got the kid, but I am still out there!" If TS died with that kid being arrested, Jackie looks like a fool. And even if TS was more than 1 person, why not ditch the mantle and make Jackie look like a fool with her faildox.

Second, she stays relevant in her cybersecurity LARP, as she has a nemesis who is a. Still out there. c. Has some notoriety, and c. Fixated on her because now he's now on the radar of a supreme Internet badass (pronounced "fatass").

Oh, and she stays totally safe in all of this.

What's weird is if TS was >1 person, why be so explicit in saying that there is exactly one more person out there? It's a weird and stupid thing to say, no matter who says it: Jackie, a troll, a true TS accomplice/etc.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It's to try to give the impression that there's no possible way she's connected to this account.

But what makes this uniquely retarded is torswats swatted himself multiple times using this same logic. Feds slept on it last time and ended up getting one upped by a (supposed) PI over it. Doubt they wanna get pantsed twice on the same case over the exact same oversight.

No. She promised it soon 3 weeks ago (1/27).

View attachment 183373
So fucking stupid. They make applications to do it. You don't even have to use cmd line

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
If I was one of the people swatted by that psycho I'd be pissed. Rick and Drinkii went on a whole media tour whining about how traumatized they are. As soon as reality starts to conflict with his revenge fantasies he starts with this shit. Apparently other people's trauma isn't worth very much to him. Rick has to be the special boy at the center of things, and if the FBI doesnt do what he wants than he's going to try and fuck the whole thing up. Screw the dozens of other people that psycho traumatized. This is all about Pat and his gay internet feud

Forum Clout
I'm all in on this new arrogant, "can't catch me" torswats. I like how he lets the FBI know he would never swat any government official, and if one does get swatted you should look into these 2 forums that jackie doesnt like.

Also, I'm glad he specifies that there are two people behind the account because why not throw your partner under the bus instead of keep things a mystery.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I wanna slap the jizz out of his mouth every time he says something like this. This is why I NEVER feel bad for what happens to him, even the swatting. Is swatting stupid? yes, but man does he deserve every single thing that he gets in this world. Also, What evidence fat boy? What evidence shows anyone from this forum paid that retard to swat you? Faggot ass fat mouth faggot bum. I don't wanna get too graphic, but I really hope this motherfucker stubs his toe tonight.

Forum Clout
I'm all in on this new arrogant, "can't catch me" torswats. I like how he lets the FBI know he would never swat any government official, and if one does get swatted you should look into these 2 forums that jackie doesnt like.

Also, I'm glad he specifies that there are two people behind the account because why not throw your partner under the bus instead of keep things a mystery.
Suspect that there is now a definite "two".

Although in Pat's retard-brain it makes total sense because "OMG, the Sith work in twos! The Master and the Apprentice! It's just like when most people said Star Wars got gaytarded! Dave Filoni, pee in my mouth..."